Original Car air purifier ionizer JO-6271 10x stronger
Feature available to Store Members
HOW OZONE WORKS TO PURIFY THE AIR
Innovative New Car Air Purifier
- Seventh generational patented product, it's the original in the world with large negative ions amounts ( 3.8 million/cm3 ) and strong smoke dispelling function (the result can be seen in the test within 10 seconds).
- It adopts the advanced work method of point discharge impulse, with scientific and rational match for anion and ozone to makes it has high effective in eliminating bad odors and killing virus besides of the smoke removing function,etc.
• Large amounts of negative ions,perfect match between anion and ozone
• Purify air, removes smoke and dust/bad smell
• Eliminate peculiar smells
• Protect brain and eyes
• Reduces stress and increases alertness while driving
• Improve pulmonary function
• Prevent air conditioner diseases
• Prevent infections such as H1N1
• Built-in light creates an romantic atmosphere
• With our air purifier 6271, you can stay as long as you wish in the car while enjoying fresh air as in the forest.
Easily used in car by plug into car cigarette lighter, can be used at home and office when equipped with adaptor (optional).
Concentration of Negative ions
Concentration of Ozone
-10℃ ~ 40 ℃ (104 ℉ ~ 14 ℉)
-20 ℃ ~ 60 ℃ (140 ℉-4 ~℉)
ф 22 x 88 (mm)
Car, Office & Home.
Red, Blue & Black
The range of using
1. Complete revolution & latest product.
2. Simply plug into any automobile's 12 volts cigar lighter.
3. Air is the raw material, without any second pollution.
4. Eco-friendly and power-saving
5.Small and exquisite. Ideal gift for all occasions.
6. OEM orders are welcome.
7. China patent and CE,FCC,ROHS certificate.
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING: Red, Blue , Black
Last Updated @ 6/16/2016 4:54:59 PM
Buy with confidencewe have 704 Good Ratings from buyers !
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.