This is an RFID 125KHz ID reader which is widely used for RFID radio frequency identification system and project, such as automated parking management, personal identification and production access control.
- Support EM4001, 4100,TK4100 or its compatible RFID, ID card.
- Frequency: 125Khz.
- Power: DC 5V
- Reading distance: 5-8cm
- Interface: USB.
- Size:10.5cm x 7cm x 1.5cm (4.13inch x 2.76inch x 0.59inch)
- Weight: 90g. with USB Cable: 100g
- Color: Black
- Supporting System: Windows8,7,XP,98,Vista, Android..
- Model: R20D
- Baud Rate: 9600
- Reading time: <0.5s
- Power Supply: +5V DC
- Consume Current: 70mA
** Note: This is just a ID reader, not a writer.
Check in, access control, public transport charge, parking lot access, ticket fee, attendance card, validation, product identification, identity authentication, etc.
Simply just connect it with PC USB port
How to Use:
1. Connect with computer through the USB cable provided.
2. Open notepad,word or excel document etc.
3. Put card on the top of the reader.
4. The document or application will output card number automatically, just like input number from an USB keyboard.
The device is tested and working with android device via USB OTG.
Works well with these suitable RFID card &
Last Updated @ 1/12/2016 2:58:25 PM
Last Updated @ 9/14/2016 11:17:10 AM