All materials on these pages are copyrighted by DE AIFA MARKETING. All rights reserved...
Trying To Conceive Success Stories: CLICK HERE
Cheapest Pregnancy & Ovulation test
(high quality 99.9% accuracy)
All our products are approved by ISO9001, ISO13485,CE.
Our Pregnancy Tests are 99.9% accurate, reliable and easy to use
Each Pregnancy Test is packaged individually and quality is assured.
CAPABLE OF DETECTING PREGNANCY AS EARLY AS 1 DAY AFTER THE FIRST MISSED MENSES....
One Step HCG Pregnancy Test
FOR MORE INFO , CLIK HERE
The hCG One Step Pregnancy Test Strip (Urine) is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of human chorionic gonadotropin in urine to aid in the early detection of pregnancy.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
1) Use first morning urine samples.
2) With arrows pointing toward the urine specimen, immerse the test strip vertically in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not pass the maximum line (MAX) .
3) Place the test strip on a non-absorbent flat surface, start the timer and wait for the red line(s) to appear. The result should be read at 3 minutes.
credit to my customer (cd22-cd26):)
One-step LH Ovulation Test
FOR MORE INFO, CLICK HERE
HOW TO USE OVULATION TEST ????? CLIK HERE http://youtu.be/JnNuUxJhshM
The one step LH Urine Ovulation test is fast and easy to use. It is a qualitative test that can predict when there is LH (luteinizing hormone) surge and it turn when you are likely to ovulate. This test is ideal for the detection of ovulation. The One step LH Ovulation Test is fast, highly sensitive and easy to use.
WHEN TO BEGIN TESTING???
1) Firslty you must determine the length of your menstrual cycle
This is the number of days from the first day of your menstrual bleeding to the day before your next bleeding begins.
2) Please refer to the chart to determine when you should start testing.
Your cycle Length | Start To Test On
21 days | Day 6
22 days | Day 6
23 days | Day 7
24 days | Day 7
25 days | Day 8
26 days | Day 9
27 days | Day 10
28 days | Day 11
29 days | Day 12
30 days | Day 13
3) If you do not know your cycle length, you may begin the test 11 days after your first period since the average cycle length is 28 days. Perform 1 test each day over a 5 day period or until the LH surge has been detected.
1) Do not use first morning urine samples
2)The best time to collect your urine is between 10 am and 8 pm.
3)Collect urine at about the same time each day.
4)Reduce liquid intake about 2 hours before collecting your urine as a diluted urine sample can prevent the test from detecting the LH surge.
credit to customer
credit to customer
Last Updated @ 7/31/2016 4:11:18 PM
Questions & Comments
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
Recently Viewed Items
We ship to whole Malaysia using Pos Laju (within 24 hours).
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this product Ask Seller
0.0 stars out of 5