The above information shows the general technical specifications of the product and does not represent actual configuration that would be sold in your region. For specific configurations and their availability, please check with your local distributors.
1. Please check actual bundling with country local distributor. Intel® Core™ i7-3612QM refers to 2.10GHz, 6MB L3 cache. i7-3520M refers to 2.90GHz, 4MB L3 cache. i5-3320M refers to 2.60GHz, 3MB L3 cache. i5-3210M refers to 2.50GHz, 3MB L3 cache. i3-2370M refers to 2.40GHz, 3MB L3 cache. i3-2350M refers to 2.30GHz, 3MB L3 cache. Intel® Pentium® B970 refers to 2.30GHz, 2MB L3 cache. Intel® Pentium® B960 refers to 2.20GHz, 2MB L3 cache.
2. Clock speed and performance will vary depending on workload and other variables. Seehttp://www.intel.com/go/turbo
3. It is natural for all thin-film transistor (TFT) liquid crystal displays (LCD) to show a small number of missing or discolored dots. These are commonly known as non-conforming pixels. This is a technology limitation of TFT LCD and does not represent a defect. Fujitsu warranty does not cover limitations in technology such as non-conforming pixels.
4. Supports DVD multi formats such as DVD-RAM, DL DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD±R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, CD-R and CD-ROM.
5. The actual memory speed depends on the processor specifications. Intel® Core™ i3-2370M / i3-2350M and Intel® Pentium® B970 / B960 support a maximum memory speed fo 1333MHz only.
6. Results obtained from BAPCoÒ MobileMarkÒ2007(Productivity Workload) performed on systems with maximum battery life settings under laboratory testing environment. Actual battery life will vary based on screen brightness, sound volume settings, running applications, connected peripherals, power management settings, battery conditioning, and other customer preferences in the real life situation. Built-in bay device or hard drive usage may also have a significant impact on battery life. Note: Battery life is based on Intel® Core Processor i3-2350M with Intel® HD Graphics 4000 (LH532) / nVidia® GeForce GT620M discrete graphics (LH532 V)
7. This refers to Windows® 7 hard disk drives C:\ and D:\ . 50/50 refer to approximate 50% allocation of user accessible hard disk storage to C:\ and D:\ drives respectively. For Windows® 7 hard disk drives, 16GB will be reserved for internal recovery.
8. Intel® HD Graphics depends on the processor specifications. Intel® HD Graphics 4000 is embedded on Intel® Core™ i7-3612QM / i7-3520M / i5-3320M / i5-3210M . Intel® HD Graphics 3000 is embedded on Intel® Core™ i3-2370M / i3-2350M. Intel® HD Graphics is embedded on Intel® Pentium® B970 / B960.
9. This term does not represent actual data rate and simply indicates compliance with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab standards. Actual maximum data rate depends on network configurations, cable conditions as well as connected devices.
10. Spill-resistant keyboard does not imply the system is water-proof. If liquid is spilt onto the keyboard, power off the system immediately and turn the notebook upside down to drain off the liquid.
11. BIOS Lock needs a supervisor/user password to access BIOS setup. BIOS settings can be configured to prompt for password at all bootup sequences. Access to BIOS setup is needed to configure Hard Disk Lock. Hard Disk Lock requires an access key to retrieve data on the hard disk. This is a Data Confidentiality security feature. Anti-theft Lock Slot allows the use of a lock to physically secure the LifeBook. Full security unlock sequence - Bootup Lock (BIOS Lock), Hard Disk Lock. NOTE: Loss of password requires the LifeBook to be returned to Japan factory for system refresh. Cost of shipment and lost data will be borne by the customer. Backup your user's profile before changing HDD. If HDD Lock prompt is enabled, only the HDD Password can be used to boot up the unit. Loss of password means the HDD content cannot be retrieved. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure the safe keeping of the password for retrieval of data from the locked HDD.
12. UpdateNavi is a Fujitsu Proprietary application that updates LifeBook drivers by connecting automatically to Fujitsu’s server. This will help update your LifeBook with the latest software drivers and utilities to ensure compatibility between hardware and software, maintaining smooth operation anytime, anywhere.
13. This PC is preloaded with reduced-functionality versions of Word and Excel® that include advertising. Purchase an Office 2010 Product Key to activate full-featured Office software on this PC.
Specifications reflected above are engineering and hardware specifications. They do not represent actual usage or operating dimensions, sizes, performances and weights as these are dependent on factors such as operating temperature, type of operating system and application used, connected devices and accessories as well as hardware configurations of the notebook. Please check the compatibility of 3rd party accessories before purchase. Ambient temperature: 5° to 35°C / 41 to 95°F (operating), -15° to 60°C / 5 to 140°F (non-operating). Relative humidity: 20% to 85% RH (operating), 8% to 85% RH (non-operating). Please note that GB = billion bytes. 1GB is equivalent to 1,073,741,824 bytes.
|Buy with confidence, we have 453 Good Ratings from buyers!|
|1.||On time, in good condition, all good.|
|2.||Honest and communicative seller! Excellent integrity and responsiveness. Product description accurate, although can improve on stock status updates :) Fast turnaround time from payment to delivery.|
|3.||Very superb and friendly seller. Thanks and kudos for great job|
|8.||Fast response, fast shipping & Accurate seller. Recommended & will deal again in the future|
|Click here to view All Ratings|
|Seller accept the following payment:|