Rechargeable LED Light Lamp Torch Lantern Spotlight Desk Fan
charging type miniature electric fan/LED lamp/emergency light
Size: 19.5 CM high * 15 CM wide * 6.7 thickness
Weight: 580 g (containing 450 g)
Color: blue, yellow pink green (purchase please indicate you need
color,default color is blue.)
1. The desk lamp has 22 strong light LED light bulb, enough lighting.
2. Use high brightness LED emergency light spot cup range longer.
3. Mini fan can use, also can give laptop!
4. The product is a global voltage can be in any local charging.
Product fans and lamp can use at the same time!
Note: do not charge in open fans and LED lamp, that could lead to burn
out motor and LED light bulb!
Product size (CM) : 15 (long) * 7 (wide) * 19.5 (high)
Current: 110-220 V, 50/60 HZ
LED: 22 a high brightness bulb (as a desk lamp)
1 a high power LED lights (as a lantern lighting)
Charging time: 10 hours or so
Working hours: fan sustainable use 5-8 hours
The sustainable use 8 hours or so desk lamp
Lantern sustainable use 18 hours
Second, the specs
1. The charge will cable connection electric fan, will plug directly
insert in 100-250 V socket, indicator light filling start charging, the
time in eight-15 hours.
2. The left button will use the spotlight, the right to use desk lamp
function. Use desk lamp please open the protection function. Stop using
please switch back in place.
3. Use electric fan press circular button. Stop when the job button
back in place.
Three, the matters needing attention
1. When the battery is used up please charge in time. Electric fans
need often use and charging. When long time when not in use, please two
months with a electricity, or service life will be less.
2. Charging time 15 hours at most. Charge please away from fire and
3. Charge all switch should is in the closed position, in order to
avoid burn out LED lights and motors.
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.