- These filter quality are no less than Hoya Pro1-Digital and Kenko
- The filter frame are made on Anodized Aluminum Metal, it is
- All the filter made of Optical Glass which were imported from
Japan and Germany.
- Ultra thin low profile frames to help
avoid vignetting on super super wide angle lenses.
- Black rimmed glass reduces light
reflection around the filter edge.
- Black matte aluminum satin finish
almite frame reduces reflection
Attach or Retouch?
Would you rather
spend your time attaching the right filter than retouching every photo?
Attaching the right filter can replace the need to retouch each digital
photo you take. Using filters allows you to spend more time taking photos
and less time in front of the computer!
Digital Cameras Need Multicoated
Digital camera CCD or CMOS sensors are highly
susceptible to reflections - this stray light can ruin your photographs!
Don't risk your valuable photos by using bare-glass filters.
The Clear Advantage
Now try a JYC
Digital Multi-Coated filter and see how the benefit of substantially
reduced reflections can improve your image. Reduced internal reflections
mean a clearer image with greater contrast.
Knurled Frame Edge
Equipped with a knurling edge for easy attachment and
UV Protected Cases
Filter case are UV protected to further lengthen the
life of filters.