5D4N Full Board Kota Kinabalu Tour Package
Day 1 Meet upon arrival at the airport & proceeds to check in to hotel. And transfer to a Restaurant for Lunch. After Lunch, proceed to do a half a day city tour including cultural village, aquarium marine museum with a night view of the City. At 19:30hrs, Transfer to Kampung Nelayan Restaurant for Cultural Show & Seafood Dinner. (Lunch/Dinner)
Day 2 After Breakfast proceed to go for one day swimming activities and UNDER WATER SEAWALKING in Sapi Island then enjoy a BBQ Buffet Lunch in Pulau Sapi. Return to kk at 2:00pm and proceed to Kiulu Rafting. Upon arrival, will take 10 mins to change clothes. Before the rafting start, the professional rafting instructor will be giving a safety instruction, rafting techniques and demonstrate the proper use of the rafting equipment’s. Rafting activities will last 1.5 hours; this will cover a total 15 kilometer from the starting point. Dinner will be served at the ending point before return to respective hotel (Breakfast /BBQ Buffet Lunch / Dinner)
Day 3 After Breakfast, Proceed to KINABALU NATIONAL PARK being the largest NATIONAL PARK in Sabah, the Park is a World Heritage Site with incredible mega bio-Diversity of flora and fauna, a heaven for nature enthusiasts, they accommodate more than 2000 species of flowers and wild nature plant. Experience the adventure of beauty of these flowers. Then we proceed to visit the largest ROSE GARDEN in Malaysia, they accommodate more than 3000 species of flowers, orchids and wild orchid only found in land below the wind. After lunch, proceed to Poring Hot Springs which offers visitors the opportunity for an invigorating dip into its hot sulphur springs. For a closer look at nature, take the 41m high canopy walk which offers a spectacular view of the Borneo Rainforest flora and fauna. Overnight at the Cottage Hotel or Kinabalu Heritage and have dinner at 7:30pm (Breakfast / Set Lunch / Dinner)
Day 4 After breakfast, Free and Easy for the day, we giving a change for the tourist to walk around the city to enjoy the food at the surrounding area and buy some handicraft at the handicraft center. (Breakfast)
Day 5 After breakfast, 9:30am check out from hotel and return to KK for some shopping before return to Kota Kinabalu International Airport for Departure. In Sabah we have special local product one of them is Sabahan Fresh Seafood Productand Sabahan Special Durian Chocolate, Chili Chocolate or Durian Coffee. (Breakfast)
TWIN SHARING PER ROOM (NON PEAK RATES) Full Board
HOTEL COURTYARD (3*Star) RM 700.00nett per Person (20km Outside City Center)
HOTEL SHANGRILA (3*Star) RM 800.00nett per Person (City Center)
PROMENANDE HOTEL (4* Star) RM 900.00nett per Person (City Center)
PACIFIC HOTEL, SUTERA HARBOR (5* Star) RM 1000.00nett per Person (Outside City)
The above price Included:
ü 3 Nights’ Accommodation at the above hotel selection (Aircon) with Breakfast
ü 1 night accommodation at the Mt Kinabalu Resort (Non Aircon) with Breakfast
ü Return airport transfer, Tours, Under Sea Walking, Entrance Fee, Meals, Certificate and Transportation as Full Board Tours.
The above price excluding:
ü Undersea Walking Program cost. – RM180.00pp
ü Snookering set on the island – RM25.00per set
ü Compulsory Tour Guide Fee / Tipping – RM60.00per person.
ü Travel Insurance – RM10.00per person
Term and conditions:
ü All rate are based on Ringgit Malaysia
ü Payment must be settling 30 days before the arrival date.
ü Booking at least one month in advance and a 50% nonrefundable deposit is required to secure booking!
ü RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE IF BOOKING LESS THE ONE MONTH!!
ü 15% surcharge for all festival season including Sabah special holiday ex: Harvest Festival, Hari Raya etc.
ü Valid until DEC 2014
BORNEO DYNAMIC HOLIDAYS & TOUR SDN BHD is a Sabah based tour operator managed by team of people that has been into the industry for many years and professionals relevant to these beautiful industries. Our visible throughout the village, state and country manifest the past and present commitment to our customers and fellow travel colleague in this industry.
We traveled, experienced, studied, worked and lived in these beautiful places and we want our clients to share our experiences and enthusiasms. Therefore, we want every clients to travel and experience the people hospitality and places we visit.
In our strivings for excellence and quality, BORNEO DYNAMIC HOLIDAYS & TOUR SDN BHD will continue to blaze untiring efforts in promoting innovations, excellent quality and product development, consistent with a vibrant destination as Sabah Tourism Industries and its Nature is now a well known global perspectives.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Deposit payment (non-refundable) may be required upon confirmation of booking of any tours and whenever BORNEO DYNAMIC HOLIDAYS & TOUR SDN BHD deem necessary.
2. Full payment on all bookings must be received by BORNEO DYNAMIC HOLIDAYS & TOUR SDN BHD before guests' arrival.
3. All confirmed bookings must be accompanied by the name, gender, passport number, full address and flight details of guests.
4. Unused portions of tour packages are not refundable once tour commences.
5. BORNEO DYNAMIC HOLIDAYS & TOUR SDN BHD acts as agent for certain tours, hotels, and all other contractors/suppliers and finalizes all arrangement upon the expressed condition that it shall not be liable for any injuries, damages, losses, accidents, inadvertent errors in booking, delays generally or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of any defects in any vehicles, vessels or aircraft or through the acts or defaults of any companies or persons engaged in conveying or accommodating passengers, or in the carrying out of arrangement of the ground content, tours or otherwise in connection with its operations.
6. BORNEO DYNAMIC HOLIDAYS & TOUR SDN BHD will not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred by the tour members as a result of the foregoing causes and over which it has no control, such as war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God or Government, broken machinery or equipment required as part of the tour member's itinerary, or unavoidable events that caused the tour member's itinerary unenforceable.
7. BORNEO DYNAMIC HOLIDAYS & TOUR SDN BHD reserves the right to alter the itineraries and/or substitute services with or without prior notice as a result if circumstances beyond the company's control or if found to be in the best interests of all concerned.
8. BORNEO DYNAMIC HOLIDAYS & TOUR SDN BHD suggests all tour members to be adequately insured.
Beneficiary : BORNEO DYNAMIC HOLIDAYS & TOUR SDN BHD
Name of Bank : Malayan Banking Berhad (MBB)
Address : 09 Beach Street, 88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
Account : 510 143 637 470
Swift Code : MBBEMYKL
Remark : Once bank in, please scan the bank slip and email to us.
Jensen Chong Hon Vun
Chief Executive Director
Tour Director Sabah Region
Last Updated @ 4/15/2013 9:27:00 PM
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
Recently Viewed Items
Payment by Telegrafic Transfer (TT) (FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER)
Please go to any International Bank, tell the Customer Service Officer that you wish to TT a payment to MALAYSIA. They will give you a form and you have to fill up all the information has been given below. Then they will help you to remmit the payment to our company account then scan the transaction slip and email to us as an acknowledgement of payment.
1. Bank Name
2. Bank Address (Kota Kinabalu Branch)
Kampung Air, 88000, Kota Kinabalu,
3. Bank Swift Code
4. Account Name
JENSEN CHONG HON VUN
5. Account Number
510 107 602 717
Payment by Cheque (FOR MALAYSIAN CUSTOMER ONLY)
Please write your cheque payable to myself and bank in to our Maybank Berhad account above.
Payment by Cash Deposit Machine (FOR MALAYSIAN CUSTOMER ONLY)
Please go to any Maybank Bank, find a CASH DEPOSIT MACHINE and key in our company number above and confirm the name of the account is JENSEN CHONG then collect the transaction slip and scaned the transaction slip then email it to us as an acknowledgement of payment.
Within Malaysia - 3 - 4 days
International - Max 14 days
Contact our Customer Service at
1-300-300-300 (local) or 603 - 27279100 (oversea)
or 603 - 2273 3927 (Fax)
Mon and ndash; Fri : 8.30am to 8.00pm
Saturdays: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
(except 1st Saturday of the month and Public Holidays)
Customer Care Department
Level 6 , Pos Malaysia Headquarters
50670 Kuala Lumpur
Fax: 03-2273 3927
|Shipping Weight||:||(kg or dimension) : 1|
TERM AND CONDITIONS
All rates are based on Ringgit Malaysia.
All rate are correct at time of updated and subject to change without prior notice.
100% payment received before delivery.
We also reserved the right to change the delivery cost price with or without notice if we found out the country we delivery are not in our list or in the best of all concerned.
Please sms and email to us after payment has been made through our payment gateway.
Our food and beverages do not have any Warranty or Return Policy. But we will try our very best to give you the most recent and fresh coffee after packing.