When it is desirable to maintain a particular lens
opening for sharpness or depth-of-field purposes, or simply to obtain
proper exposure when confronted with too much light intensity, use a neutral density (ND) filter. This
will absorb light evenly throughout the visible spectrum, effectively altering exposure
without requiring a change in lens opening and without introducing a color
- Neutral Density filters have
several uses and offer the possibility of achieving otherwise impossible
results. ND filters appear gray and reduce the amount of light reaching
the film. ND filters also do not have an effect on color balance.
Enables slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high-speed films,
allowing film to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds,
- Decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be
used, in turn helping to separate subjects from their background.
Decrease the effective ISO of high-speed film (above ISO 800) and allow it
to be used outdoors in bright situations.
- To allow picture and video
cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow,
sand or other bright scenes that can cause overexposure.
* Compatible with Cokin P series filter
* Simply screw the adapter ring to your lens, then slide in the
filter holder to the adapter ring, then slide in different
filters to take beautiful, colorful shots. Combine different filters to
obtain a wide variety of colors.
* Color filters are one of the least expensive and most effective
ways to dramatically improve your shots. If you have different lens,
simply buy different size of adapter ring for different lens, the holder
and filter are universal you can use it for all lens.
* You can obtain a wide creative variety of colors by
* Brings explosive colors to your pictures and makes your pictures look
* Easy to install and simple to use.
* Perfect for photographers.
How the Square Filter
The system consists of 3 main component:
- Square Filter
- Adaptor ring
1. Screw the adaptor ring onto your lens
Slide the holder on the adaptor ring until it snaps in place. Then you can
rotate left of right.
3. Slide the filter into one of the holder