N O T A >>> D A R I >>> P E N J U A L:
- Untuk pelawat baru Lelong, klik link berikut untuk panduan berkenaan: Cara Mengorder, Cara Batalkan Order, Cara Membayar pada Penjual, Maklumat Perbankan eMALL, Maklumat Penghantaran eMALL.
- Saya juga menerima pembayaran dalam bentuk Dirham Perak dan Dinar Emas (wang Halal, Sunnah and Syariat). Pembayaran Dinar/Dirham boleh dibuat melalui pengeposan. Maklumat lanjut tentang cara pembayaran menggunakan Dinar/Dirham, sila rujuk sini. Order hanya akan dipos setelah pembayaran diterima.
REAL UN-ENHANCED PHOTO (NO-FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY)
QUICK TIPS: Cut a piece of old newspaper according to item measurement to get the idea of how big or small an item is.
Brand Name: MÀI DUO
Design: Autumn Tree, Leaves
Finished Size: 2.5m x 2.15m (W x H)
DIY: Yes, just follow the graphic instruction and your own creativity.
Ready to Stick: Yes, just peel the sticker and stick. But make sure your wall is smooth and clean — wipe it with damp towel and let the wall dry first before applying.
MÀI DUO Wall Sticker:
Tips in Arranging and Installing Wall Sticker:
If you’re not confident in arranging the sticker neatly, you might want to try these tips — cut the sticker into pieces, use cellotape to arrange, and stick. Like these people do:
NOTE THAT IN THE VIDEO, THEY WERE DEMONSTRATING USING VINYL WALL DECAL WHICH HAS A DIFFERENT APPLICATION FROM ADHESIVE WALL STICKER. The reason I’m showing you this video is so that you will get an idea of what I’m talking about next. So, here’s my suggestion — do a bit of modification. Place the sticker on the wall in a way where the graphic is facing against you (not away from you like in the video) and cellotape the graphic sticker (not the backing paper) to the wall. So that when you carefully pull out the backing paper (along with leftover sticker) from behind, the main graphic will stick to the wall nicely. Once you’re done, take out the cellotape from the sticker, discard it, and move on to the next sticker pieces. Repeat the same process until finish.
How to Remove Wall Sticker (if the sticker were strongly attached to the wall):
-Use a hair dryer or heat gun to warm the sticker and peel it off the wall.
-If there’s any residue, use liquid dishwasher/glass cleaner (or any ammoniacal solution) to wipe it off.
Last Updated @ 2/19/2017 3:38:42 PM
Buy with confidence
|cy****||185771970||2/13/2017 11:03:00 PM||Fast shipment...TQ|
|ho****||176042153||2/8/2017 4:49:00 PM||-|
|bi****||174352820||2/6/2017 11:48:00 PM||Very fast and prompt, A++ Thanks|
|fa****||173014005||12/10/2016 6:26:00 PM||A+++ GREAT SELLER. TQ :)|
|fa****||179134191||12/10/2016 6:26:00 PM||A+++ GREAT SELLER. TQ :)|
|ai****||173013998||12/7/2016 11:14:00 AM||-|
|kl****||173014005||11/29/2016 1:38:00 PM||BESTEST Price, Accurate Listing, Value for money. Very Fast Shipping. Recommended.|
|Jo****||172203452||11/18/2016 5:17:00 PM||good response from seller....item received in good condition....recommended seller....will trade again in future|
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
Recently Viewed Items
- Click on 'Buy Now'
- Fill in your delivery details
- Click on 'Pay through Netpay'
- Choose from the list of payment method (example: Visa Credit Card, Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks, etc.)
- Click on 'Pay Now'
- Click on 'Buy Now'
- Fill in your delivery details
- Click on 'Pay Direct to Seller' for list of my bank accounts (if 'Pay Direct to Seller' button not visible, click on 'Other payment methods' to reveal it)
- Bank-in your payment as usual (through ATM or internet banking).
- Upload photo of ATM receipt/bank slip to Lelong as proof of payment OR enter your payment transaction information (payment reference).
- Click on 'Buy Now'
- Fill in your delivery details and remarks that you want to pay through Paypal. Leave your email adress as well so I can email you a Paypal Invoice.
- Make payment by clciking on the 'Pay Now' button in the Paypal Invoice that has been emailed to you.
- Notify me of your payment (email to aisyahnawawi[at]yandex.com or SMS/Whatsapp to 017-9737892)
- Click on 'Buy Now'.
- Fill in your delivery details and remarks that you want to pay using Silver Dirham/Gold Dinar.
- Wait for SMS confirmation from me on item price in Silver Dirham/Gold Dinar and my address (for payment delivery purpose). If you do not agree with the Silver Dirham price that I suggested, then the item price will be converted to Silver Dirham/gold Dinar value based upon current selling price of KGT Silver Dirham/Gold Dinar (refer dirham/dinar price at website kgt.com.my). For example, you place an order on 5 February 2014, the calculation would be as follow:
- Post your Silver Dirham/Gold Dinar payment to my address. I prefer dirham/dinar produced by KGT, Public Gold, Pos Malaysia and SRDC but others are also accepted provided you send along a copy of certificate or receipt indicating the value and authenticity of the silver. Please post your payment using Poslaju or any other registered post express services to make sure the Dirham reach me (because I won't be responsible for any missing parcel). The amount of dirham/dinar paid must not exceed the item price (example, paying 1 Dinar for a 1 Dirham item), or else I will have to cancel your order and return the payment to you.
- Click on 'Pay Direct to Seller' and state your parcel tracking number at the 'Payment Reference' section.
PLEASE READ THE NOTICE BOARD** BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT. SOMETIMES I POST NOTICE OF MY ABSENCE THERE, WHICH WILL EFFECT DELIVERY TIME OF YOUR ORDER. [**OR GO TO http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/Default.asp?UserID=aisyahnawawi&show=Announcements]
Delivery Day: Sunday - Wednesday (excluding public holiday).
- Please allow 1 day processing time for your order.
- Order paid on Thursday, Friday, Saturday will be delivered on Sunday.
- Order placed on public holiday will be delivered on the next delivery day.
Estimate Arrival (remote areas are not subject to the following delivery standards)
- Poslaju: 1-3 working days.
- Skynet: 1-3 working days.
- Pos Malaysia Standard Delivery (registered parcel): 4-9 working days.
P O S L A J U
Item can be tracked at poslaju.com.my or pos.com.my. Just click on "Track and Trace" and enter your Poslaju tracking number. The page will display your item delivery progress (refer to photo below for guide on how to track item delivery progress). You can also call PosLine at 1-300-300-300 to inquire about your item delivery progress (especially if Poslaju online tracking server is down).
S K Y N E T
Item can be tracked at skynet.com.my. Just enter your Skynet tracking number and click "Go". The page will display your item delivery status. Click on the tracking number to view more details (refer to photo below for guide on how to track item delivery progress). You can also call Skynet at 03- 56239090 to inquire about your item delivery progress (especially if Skynet online tracking server is down).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure there is someone at home to received the item. Otherwise, Poslaju/Skynet will leave a notice/sorry note (see Picture 1 and 2 below) after several failed attemp at delivery . In this case, call the Poslaju/Skynet Customer Care number at the back of the notice (see Picture 2 below) to request delivery for the second time. OR you can also bring along the notice to nearby Poslaju office to collect the item yourself. If you still have not received the item after 3 days, consider checking your mailbox/PO Box/pigeon hole for a notice from Poslaju/Skynet. Usually at this point, online tracking status will display the statement "Consignment to be collected at Counter Delivery" (Poslaju) or "Delivery delayed, kindly contact your local courier office" (Skynet).
P O S M A L A Y S I A
Item can be tracked at pos.com.my. Just enter your Pos Malaysia tracking number and click "Track". The page will display your item delivery status (refer to photo below for guide on how to track item delivery progress). You can also call Pos Malaysia at 1-300-300-300 to inquire about your item delivery progress (especially if Pos Malaysia online tracking server is down). Make sure there's someone at home to receive the item. Otherwise, Pos Malaysia will leave a sorry note notifying you of their inability to deliver due to the absence of recipient. Because Pos Malaysia is not a courier service, there are no second delivery. So you will have to collect the item at the local post office yourself. Bring along the sorry note when you went for collection, other wise Pos Malaysia would not be able to release the item to you.
[A] Order cancellation is accepted only if you have not made a payment. Order which have been paid cannot be cancelled. To cancel order, follow the steps below:
- Click on 'My Buying' and then 'My Purchase'
- Click on Order ID that you wish to cancel
- Click on 'Cancel This Order'.
[B] Item will be delivered only after payment has been done.
[C] Kindly leave your rating/feedback once you have received the item. I accept both positive and negative feedback. Your feedback will greatly help other buyers in making a smart purchase and also me in improving my services.
[D] Feel free to whatsapp/email photo or detailed feedback of your puchase to me if you would like them to be shown on my product page. State in your email/whatsapp that you request for your review to be published.
1) Full refund will be issued (otherwise stated) provided if the item is damaged or faulty. Please provide photo evidence(s) to request refund within 14-days of item received date. Photo evidence must at least includes receipt of purchase and details of the damaged part/parts of the item.