• JEDEC Standard
• DDR4 Speed Grade : 2133Mbps
• Unbuffered DIMM : 288-pin
• 16 internal banks; 4 groups of 4 banks each
• Memory Organization : x8 FBGA DRAM chip
• CAS latency : 15-15-15
• Bandwidth : 17000MB/s
• Data bus inversion (DBI) for data bus
• VDD voltage : 1.2V
• VDDQ voltage : 1.2V
• VPP voltage: 2.5V
• Serial presence detect with EEPROM
• PCB height : 1.23 inch (31.25mm)
• RoHS Compliant
To adapt to the changing market trend, Apacer newly launches the DDR4 2133 4GB/8GB Unbuffered DIMM, which combines the advantages of both high speed and low power consumption. Compared to its predecessor, its work clock rate is 2,133 Mbps with the transmission bandwidth boosted up to 17GB/s, delivering a 14% improvement in performance. In terms of power consumption, an extra-low voltage of 1.2V delivers a 25% reduction in voltage, concurrently reducing the stand-by power consumption by 50%.
Apacer’s newly launched DDR4 2133 U-DIMM can be 100% compatible with the x99 chipset platform adopted by Intel Haswell-E, creating a reliable and stable operation environment.