Feature available to Store Members
Small Things Can Make a Big Difference!
A-Style : Home Cloud
Supports 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 / Xeon® / Pentium® / Celeron® in LGA1150 Package
Supports Intel® Small Business Advantage 2.0
All Solid Capacitor design
Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1600
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16
Multi VGA Output Options : DVI-D, D-Sub, HDMI
Qualcomm Atheros Gigabit LAN
7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)
4 x SATA3, 1 x eSATA, 4 x USB 3.0, 6 x USB 2.0
Supports A-Tuning, XFast 555, Easy Driver Installer, FAN-Tastic Tuning, USB Key
Home Cloud - Remote Desktop Anytime, Anywhere
This motherboard supports Security Wake On Internet Technology with the onboard Qualcomm®
LAN, so you can connect with your PC from anywhere in the world. You will be able to power your PC on or turn it off, monitor and take control of it remotely with another smartphone, tablet or computer.
Intel® Small Business Advantage 2.0
SBA 2.0 with Next Generation Intel®
is a unique, out-of-the-box solution that delivers:
• An easy-to-use interface
• Relevant security and productivity applications
• Free and easy customization
Software Monitor helps keep critical security software running by monitoring it at the hardware level and alerting the business if there has been an attack.
Data Backup & Restore
Data Backup & Restore provides reliable after-hours backup of critical data using the local maintenance timer to remotely power on the PC.
USB Blocker lets businesses control access to their infrastructure, preventing unauthorized USB devices or file imports or exports on company PCs.
PC Health Center
PC Health Center can schedule and perform PC maintenance tasks after hours so as not to interrupt employees' work. It works even if the computer is powered down, as long as it is plugged in.
With Energy Saver, businesses can save energy by scheduling PCs to power-down at the end of the day and turn on before the work day begins―ready for employees as they arrive in the morning.
All Solid Capacitor Design
All the capacitors on this board are built with 100% all solid capacitors. With these solid caps, ASRock motherboards are allowed to perform more stably and ensure longer lifetime.
A-Tuning is ASRock's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities, including XFast RAM, OC Tweaker and a whole lot more.
This motherboard supports Triple Monitor. You may choose up to three display interfaces to connect monitors and use them simultaneously.
ASRock’s unique XFast 555 Technology (XFast RAM, XFast LAN and XFast USB) allows users to experience 5 times performance boost in terms of system performance, LAN speed and USB transfer speed.
Configure different fan speeds for respective temperatures using the graph. The fans will automatically shift to the next speed level when the assigned temperature is met.
Easy Driver Installer
For users that don’t have an optical disk drive to install the drivers from our support CD, Easy Driver Installer is a handy tool in the UEFI that installs the LAN driver to your system via an USB storage device, then downloads and installs the other required drivers automatically.
In a world where time is money, why waste precious time everyday typing usernames to log in to Windows? Why should we even bother memorizing those foot long passwords? Just plug in the USB Key and let your computer log in to windows automatically!
UEFI Tech Service
Contact ASRock Tech Service by sending a support request from the UEFI setup utility if you are having trouble with your PC.
With ASRock’s exclusive Fast Boot technology, it takes less than 1.5 seconds* to logon to Windows®
8 from a cold boot. No more waiting! The speedy boot will completely change your user experience and behavior.
*The boot time may vary with a different configuration.
Restart to UEFI
ASRock "Restart to UEFI" technology is designed for those requiring frequent UEFI access. It allows users to easily enter the UEFI SETUP automatically when turning on the PC next time.
ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard) technology allows you to establish an internet curfew or restrict internet access at specified times. Administrators are able to schedule the starting and ending hours of internet access granted to other users.
Users may prevent motherboard damages due to dampness by enabling “Dehumidifier Function”. When enabling Dehumidifier Function, the computer will power on automatically to dehumidify the system after entering S4/S5 state.
HDMI™ (High-Definition Multimedia Interface)
This motherboard supports HDMI™ (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) which is an interface standard for transferring uncompressed video data and delivering multi-channel audio through a single cable. Both video and audio data signals transferred through the HDMI™ interface are digital without being converted into analog, therefore it delivers the richest pictures and the most realistic sounds.
- Home Cloud
- Supports 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 / Xeon® / Pentium® / Celeron® in LGA1150 Package
- 4 Power Phase Design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Intel® B85
- Supports Intel® Small Business Advantage 2.0
- Dual Channel DDR3 memory technology
- 2 x DDR3 DIMM slots
- Supports DDR3 1600/1333/1066 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Max. capacity of system memory: 16GB*
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 1.3 / 1.2
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 64Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with Multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events
- SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support
- CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.05V, PCH 1.5V Voltage Multi-adjustment
Audio, Video and Networking
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics 4400/4600
- Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 11.1
- Max. shared memory 1792MB
- Multi VGA Output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
- Supports Triple Monitor
- Supports HDMI Technology with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP function with DVI-D and HDMI ports
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI ports
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit / Vista™ / Vista™ 64-bit.
***Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)
- Premium Blu-ray audio support
- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Qualcomm Atheros AR8171
- Supports Qualcomm Atheros Security Wake On Internet Technology
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
Expansion / Connectivity
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot
- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 1 x eSATA connector, supports NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion header
- 1 x TPM header
- 1 x CPU Fan connector (4-pin)
- 1 x Chassis Fan connector (4-pin)
- 1 x 24 pin ATX power connector
- 1 x 4 pin 12V power connector
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 1 x USB 2.0 header (supports 2 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.0 header (supports 2 USB 3.0 ports)
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
- 1 x eSATA Connector
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jack: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Other Features / Miscellaneous
- ASRock A-Tuning
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast USB
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock XFast RAM
- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock System Browser
- ASRock UEFI Tech Service
- ASRock Dehumidifier
- ASRock Easy Driver Installer
- ASRock Interactive UEFI
- ASRock Fast Boot
- ASRock Restart to UEFI
- ASRock On/Off Play Technology
- ASRock USB Key
- ASRock FAN-Tastic Tuning
- Hybrid Booster:
- ASRock U-COP
- Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.)
- Good Night LED
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar, Start8
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- CPU/Chassis Temperature Sensing
- CPU/Chassis Tachometer
- CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan (Allow Chassis Fan Speed Auto-Adjust by CPU Temperature)
- CPU/Chassis Fan Multi-Speed Control
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage Monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
- Mini-ITX Form Factor
- All Solid Capacitor design
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit compliant
- FCC, CE, WHQL
- ErP/EuP Ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)