A. First blocks
Ten bright blocks are ready to introduce baby to shape-sorting fun!
Baby can drop blocks into the open bucket…or through the shape-sorting lid! Filling the bucket with blocks, dumping them out, and starting over is great for eye-hand coordination and other early skills. Then baby can move on to sorting and stacking, learning about identifying and matching shapes while having fun! All ten blocks fit inside the bucket, with a carry-handle for easy take-along.
• Ten bright blocks for sorting, stacking and shape-matching fun!
• All ten blocks fit inside the bucket for storage
• Carry-handle for easy take-along
A favorite Fisher-Price® classic with so many ways for baby to play!
Five colorful rings are fun for younger babies to grasp, hold, shake, and explore. The littlest ring has a shiny, reflective surface for baby to discover inside—with colorful, swirling beads that make fun rattle sounds! When baby is ready to sit & stack, baby can place rings on the post, then bat at the wobbly base to make it rock back and forth. Stacking helps baby develop eye-hand coordination, and introduces baby to the concept of relative size as they learn to sort and stack from biggest to smallest! • Five colorful rings to grasp & stack • Top ring has shiny reflective surface inside with swirling, rattling beads • Bat-at rocker base.
• A classic first toy for baby
• Stack five colorful rings from biggest to smallest
• Base rocks back and forth when pushed
• Top ring entertains with rattle sounds and swirling beads
• Age/Weight Requirements: Ages six months and up
Last Updated @ 10/12/2016 12:12:17 AM
Buy with confidence
|ik****||184332612||12/1/2016 2:43:00 PM||Great Seller...Fast Shipment A+++|