Features and benefits
· High dose provides therapeutic action for the symptomatic relief of colds and flu
· Standardised potency, beta-1, 2-D-oligofructofuranosides 1.6 mg per tablet
· Developed to replicate the recognised therapeutic dose of Echinacea purpurea as published in the German Commission E Monograph 1989
How it works
Echinacea has been shown to stimulate the immune system and reduce the duration of colds and minor infections of the respiratory tract.
Adults - Take 2 - 3 tablets daily with food, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Not recommended.
Contraindications and cautions
· May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms.
· Always read the label. Use only as directed.
· If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Active ingredients per tablet
A light green, capsule shaped tablet with opaque coating.
|Buy with confidence, we have 148 Good Ratings from buyers!|
|1.||Excellent seller. Will trade again.|
|2.||thumbs up.. good services|
|6.||Good Seller Hopefully have business again...|
|Click here to view All Ratings|
|Question & Comment|