ARM CORTEX A8 1GHZ CPU
FRONT-1.3MP / BACK-5.0MP
7 INCH CAPACITIVE SCREEN
CLEAR LIKE GALAXY TAB/PLAYBOOK
DUN COMPARE WITH MANY OTHERS CHEAPER TABLET WITH RESOLUTION 840X480,IT WAS NOT SAME LEVEL
COLOR ARE SUBJECT TO ABILITY
PACKAGE INCLUDED :
WARRANTY 1 MONTH
1 TO 1 EXCHANGE WITHIN 7 DAYS
(THE GOODS MUST BE IN NON SCRATCHES CONDITION)
CLICK BUY NOW FOR DIRECT BUY
COURIER PARTNER ARE POS LAJU
WE PROVIDE FREE SHIPPING
(CLICK BUY NOW AND EMAIL US, WE CHANGE THE PRICE)
UPGRADE TO 12 MONTHS WARRANTY + RM80
Model Name: HPad A116
High performance and high cost-effective Android pad
Communicating, Working, Reading, Playing anywhere and anytime
1. Super-slim, fashionable and portable design, only 10.8mm thickness
2. Excellent material appearance and the best hold-feeling
3. Super light and strong aluminium-magnesium alloy middle frame
4. High performance and low power consuming ARM Cortex A8 based 1GHz processor
5. High visual quality LCD , high resolution and wide-angle viewing
6. Multi-touch (2D) capacitive touch screen
7. Electromagnetic Resonance touch screen (option)
8. Communicate anytime and anywhere via WiFi,bluetooth and 3G(option) connectivity
9. Fast surfing and search on Internet
10. Extensive video formats support up to 1080P, and mini-HDMI output
11. Android 2.2(Froyo) or Android 2.3(Gingerbread) operating system, deeply customized by Hanvon
12. Powerful Hanvon business application, such as Hanvon Office Editer, Hanvon Handwriting Mail and Notes, etc.
13. Over 160,000 books and magazines on Hanvon on-line bookstore, increase more than 10,000 books per month
14. Download and upgrade over 5,000 special Hanvon-Apps based on Android from Hanvon market
Hanvon was on hand at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas to show off a new tablet device they are engineering. The device has plenty of features, and a display size that rivals the majority of other Android-based tablets currently available on the market (along with many more that are coming down the pipe). However, this tablet has a few tricks up its sleeve.
The device has a 7-inch capacitive touchscreen display, with a resolution of 1024x 600. Under the hood, there’s 512M mDDR, and two 2GB of internal memory. There’s a microSD card slot, which can support a card all the way up to 32GB. As for the Operating System, it will run Android 2.2 or 2.3, depending on what you want. Both versions will be heavily customized by Hanvon, though.
There’s a 1.3MP camera on the front of the device, and a 5MP on the back. There’s a microUSB port, and mini-HDMI port. The battery, we were told, will last 6 hours playing video, or 8 hours reading. But, they stressed that these were still estimations. Check out the hands on images below to see the Hanvon HPad A116 up close.
We were told that the device would cost $350 when it goes on sale later this year.
|Seller accept the following payment:|