The Dragon Tortoise is the combination of two awesome symbols. It combines the strength of a dragon and a tortoise. Tortoise symbolizes longevity. Tortoise is known to live as long as 70-80 years. The Dragon symbolizes success, courage and determination. These are two of the four spiritual creatures of Chinese Symbols.
The Dragon Tortoise is a creature with a body of a tortoise and a head of a dragon. Most of the time you see this mystical creature on top of ingot to symbolize tremendous wealth and prosperity. The mouth of the dragon tortoise has a Chinese coins to symbolize the over flow of wealth.
Dragon Tortoise with Bagua helps us to correct any bad direction or bad KUA if might encounter. If you encounter this situation, place a Dragon Tortoise to a good direction and it will overcome the bad direction or a bad KUA number. The baby tortoise at the back, symbolizes descendant’s luck.
Where to place the Dragon Tortoise?
Place the Dragon Tortoise on your desk facing north or east sector, facing away from you.
For Business and office use, place the Dragon Tortoise facing north sector. This will help you to bring business luck and activate your career corner. It will also help you to get promoted and good relationship with your boss. Place the dragon Tortoise on your desk next to you but facing away from you. Do not place the Dragon Tortoise facing you as it might bring you bad luck like conflict with your boss or your potential client.
At home, place the Dragon Tortoise facing east sector. Your family will be blessed with good fortune, good relationship within the family and good health. If there is an elder member of the family at home, it will bring him or her longevity and also good health.
By having the dragon tortoise in your office or home, you will benefit from support form Dragon and the Tortoise. The effect can be tremendous.
Do not place the Dragon Tortoise in the Bedroom, Kitchen, washroom and toilet.
Buy with confidence
|ju****||166597868||1/7/2017 12:50:00 AM||-|
|ju****||174518205||1/7/2017 12:50:00 AM||-|
|ch****||163952373||12/7/2016 2:51:00 PM||good seller!!fast delivery!!will buy again!!|
|se****||162913778||11/18/2016 11:00:00 AM||-|
|se****||174550891||11/18/2016 11:00:00 AM||-|
|gf****||170942800||11/11/2016 11:10:00 AM||Hassle free. Great packing. Recommended seller.|
|Na****||163138215||11/1/2016 7:15:00 PM||A very good service !|
|Ag****||175825190||10/30/2016 5:58:00 PM||2nd. time trading. Good service and fast delivery.|
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
Recently Viewed Items
- To ensure your order reach you safe and sound, we use Airpak Express to handle all our shipments. Express 2 - 3 business days delivery within anywhere in Malaysia. Airpak Express has the Track and Trace system that allow you to track your shipment online from the point of pick-up until the point of delivery for all your orders. You will receive an e-mail notification from us containing the tracking number once we ship out your orders. You can go to www.airpak-express.com to track your shipment. Alternatively, you can write to us for your package status.
Limitation of Shipping Address
Please provide us with a physical address either your office or resident address which somebody will be there to sign for acceptance at the point of delivery.
If you don't have a address for delivery, please contact us to arrange for your shipment to be pick-up at the nearest Airpak station.
Change of Delivery Address
If you have enter a wrong delivery address, please inform us immediately. Once your order has been sent out, any correction of address will be charged for RM10.00 per order as address correction fee.
If you change your mind on the delivery address, please contact us immediately. Once your order has been sent out, if you wish to re-route your shipment to other address different from your original given delivery address, you will be charged for RM10.00 per order as re-routing fee.
If you inform us regarding changes of delivery address before your order has been sent out, then there will be no charges.
Estimated Time of Arrival for your order
Normally credit card process will complete within 24 hours from your submission, this is beyond our control. Credit card transactions will be handled by PayPal or Netpay.
Once your credit card has been verified, your order will be shipped immediately without delays unless your order item has been out of stock. You will be notified at once if such situation occurs.
Total delivery time = Order Processing Time (1 - 2 business days) + Shipping Time (2 - 3 business days)
During festive season/month, we usually encounter a surge in orders hence total delivery time will take additional 2 - 3 more days. For urgent orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org together with your order number and we will expedite your order for you.
In the event that no one is around when your order is delivered, a note will be dropped for you to collect the parcel from a nearby Airpak station.
Items would be returned to sender if the parcel is unclaimed by consignee for more than 5 working days and the cost of return will be charged to you.
Proof of Delivery
Our policy with Airpak Express requires a proof of delivery and signature of the receiver for all deliveries. It is therefore the responsibility of customers to provide means of received of the parcel during work days (Monday to Friday) for the shipping address provided.
For those who prefer to file authorization of delivery (for example: request package to be left at front door etc.) or make separate arrangements with Airpak Express separately (such as re-routing the parcel etc.), we will not be responsible for extra charges incurred, any lost or damage.
Please be informed that all insurance for lost and damage automatically void once you make separate arrangements with the courier.
- Peninsular Malaysia : First 1.0kg = RM8.00, subsequently, every 1.0kg = RM3.00
- Sabah / Labuan : First 0.5kg = RM12.00, subsequently, every 0.5kg = RM10.00
- Sarawak : First 0.5kg = RM12.00, subsequently, every 0.5kg = RM10.00
- Asean countries : First 0.5kg = RM50.00, subsequently, every 0.5kg = RM20.00
Missing Items or Shipments
- If your shipment does not arrive within the estimated time of arrival, please contact us within a week from the Estimated Time of Arrival and we will take appropriate action to track down your shipment.
- Your order will be replaced as soon as possible after we have conducted our investigation.
- If some of the items in your order is missing, please contact us immediately for replacement. Sometimes our stock may be temporary sold out, then we will refund you for those miss out items.
- If you found your package damaged or opened upon delivery, please check the goods inside immediately and report to Airpak Express if anything damage or missing. Send an e-mail to us at email@example.com with the photo of the damage goods immediately for a claim.
Cancellation of Order
- Cancellation of order only can be done if your order has not been shipped. Once your order has been shipped, you are not allowed to cancel it.
- If your cancellation is successful, a full refund will be remit back to your credit card.
Return Of Goods Sold
- You can return your order to us within 7 days of receiving your order. You can be send back to us using normal registered mail and provide us the tracking number after you have shipped back. You can send the item back to us to No.1, Lorong Kenari 11, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang. MALAYSIA.
- We will refund for the order item that has been out of stock and successful in cancellation of order.
- For return shipment, once we have receive the items in good condition with the orignal packing, we will provide to refund the order back to your account excluding the shipping charges. The shipping charges is the cost of transportation to ship your item to you and it has been paid to carrier. Thus, if you return your order, we will only refund the item purchase price.