PRESERVATIVE-FREE ORAL CARE
For the best start in oral care, Organically!
Buds Oralcare Organics are specially formulated toothpastes that are ultra mild, safe and effective in preventing tooth cavity and maintaining good oral health for every stage of your child’s development.
A smile is the first thing one notices. Even more so when it’s from your little one whose smile holds rainbows, sunshine and all things beautiful, all in one. So give your child the best start in oral care.
Healthy teeth are important for a child’s health and well-being as they are essential for eating, speaking, smiling and overall self-esteem.
Healthy teeth in adulthood starts with having healthy teeth as children. The foundation of good oral health is laid during our children’s early years even before their first tooth appears.
Why is Buds Oralcare
1. It is certified organic by ECOCERT, one of the world's most stringent and renowned organic certification bodies.
2. It is preservative-free, to give you peace of mind should the toothpaste be swallowed accidentally.
3. It takes a balanced view on the use of Fluoride in toothpaste, while still providing an alternative should you feel your child is not ready to use fluoridated toothpaste.
4. It harnesses the latest scientific findings on the effectiveness of plant actives in oral care to develop this special range of toothpastes that is effective, safe and mild.
a) Aloe vera in tooth gels is used to cleanse and soothe teeth and gums, and is as effective as fluoridated toothpaste to fight cavities, according to the Academy of General Dentistry's (AGD) clinical, peer-reviewed journal.
A research compared the germ-fighting ability of an Aloe Vera tooth gel to two commercially popular toothpastes and revealed that the Aloe Vera tooth gel was just as effective, and in some cases more effective, than the commercial brands at controlling cavity-causing organisms.
b) Phytic Acid is a major component of plant seeds, representing 1% to 6% in weight of cereals and oilseeds. It typically accounts for 60% - 90% of total phosphorous contained in the seeds.
Phytic acid shows an important affinity for hydroxiapatite, forming a uniform layer that strongly inhibits dissolution of hydroxyapatite crystals, and acts as:
- an inhibitor of the formation of oral plaque
- an inhibitor of cariogenesis
- an inhibitor of enamel dissolution
A synergistically combination of these plant actives with natural Xylitol and Fluoride makes the toothpastes very effective in fighting against tooth cavity.
Last Updated @ 4/22/2016 7:51:03 PM
|Buy with confidence, we have 304 Good Ratings from buyers!|
|3.||Fast shipping.. Received item with good condition|
|Click here to view All Ratings|