Casio Men Watch MTP-1335D-7AVDF (Original)
Warranty: 1 year warranty
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
Recently Viewed Items
Pos Laju and City LInk
Online Buying Policy
1. Once buyer make payment, it means the buyer accept all the "Online Buying Policy" and "Warranty Policy".
2. Seller will check and conform the goods is correct and it is in working condition and no physical damage before sending.
3. Buyer should unseal the parcel and check before doing singanature upon receiving parcel.
4. Once the tracking number show "Consignment has successfully delivered", buyer cannot claim for physical damage warranty(we will consider it as user damages).
5. Seller will only replace if tracking number show "Consignee refuse to collect parcel".
6. Seller will not responsible for parcel lost or damage during the delivery. All damage must be claimed with the courier service company. However, seller will helps buyer to proof that the parcel is lost if the parcel lost during delivery.
7. If you direct banking cash to our bank account >>> Full Refund to you.
8. If you pay by online banking through NetPay system >>> ONLY refund 97% of the total amount you paid. It is due to 3% already charges by NetPay.
1. Within the warranty period, a new unit will be replaced without any charges for parts and labour, however buyer have to pay for the postage charge.
2. Postage of warranty must be beared by buyer in both way sending. (RM8 for peninsular/RM12 for Sabah and Sarawak)
3. We reserve the rights to replace the product with the same or equivalent product.
4. Replacement of product does not in any way renew or extend the warranty period.
5. Warranty is only applicable to the buyer of the product.
6. Customers are required to ship the product to us, we do not bare the postage charges.
7. Customers are responsible for the cost of transportation for sending the product for warranty.
8. Please make sure that the product is properly packaged to ensure that no damage occurs to the product during transit.
9. Please take note that it takes 3-5 working days for the verification process of product replacement.
10. The warranty does not apply to any extra parts of the product for example the wiring, power adapter and the manual.
11. The warranty does not cover replacement or repair necessitated by loss or damage from any cause beyond the control of us, such as lightning or other natural and weather related events or specific situations including voltage supply problems, tempering or unauthorised repair by any person, use of defective or incompatible accessories, exposure to abnormal temperatures and conditions or entry by any insect or foreign object in the product.
12. The warranty does not cover damage or loss incurred during transportation of the product.
13. Warranty void if there is physical damage on the products or the product box is lost.