When your baby becomes a toddler, it's time for them to explore their surroundings and home safety becomes a priority. This ClevaMama® Home Safety Pack gives you everything you need to begin baby proofing your home. This starter pack includes 30 essential pieces that are easy to install for use throughout your home. These products act as a safety aid and do not replace adult supervision. It is advised that you stop using them when your child is able to remove, open or operate any safety product.
This Starter Pack includes: 12 Socket Covers 8 Deluxe Corner Cushions 6 Cupboard/Drawer Locks 1 Multi-Purpose Lock 1 Blind Cord Wind Up 1 Toilet Seat Lock 1 Door Stop Cushion
Instruction: Before using the items in this pack please make sure to clean down all areas before attaching the products.
Simply insert the socket cover into the electrical point you are trying to cover. Remove by pulling.
1. Clean down the area first
2. Peel off bac ing paper from one side of enclosed double sided tape and apply to corner cushions on all 4 internal sides.
3. Remove remaining backing paper from the tape and press the Corner Cushion firmly onto the furniture.
1. Screw the receiving end of the lock to the underside of the drawer cabinet frame, 2.5cm from the side. If fitting to a cabinet the catch can alternatively be fit ed to the inside wall.
2. Hold the lock prongs firmly to the inside of the drawer or cabinet door and position the prongs so that they will engage with the receiver.
3. Securely mount the lock prongs using the screws provided.
4. To open after assembly, pull open the drawer or door slightly. Gently squeeze the prongs on the lock to release the lock. With the correct alignment of the receiver and the prongs the lock will activate automatically when the drawer or cabinet has been closed.
Simply fit to the top or outer edge of the door, regularly check for wear and ensure it's positioned correctly on the door.
Multi Purpose Latch/Toilet Seat Lock
1. Locate the best position to fit the latch.
2. Clean down and dry all surfaces before applying the product.
3. Keeping the 3 parts of the product locked together; remove the protective paper from one of the adhesive back sides.
4. Press disc firmly into place.
5. Ensuring that the flexible strap is neither loose nor tight, repeat 3 and 4.
6. Full adhesion is achieved by leaving the adhesive to set for 7 - 24 hours.
To open: with one finger hold the base of the disc and with the other hand pull the strap off the disc.
To close: Press the strap back onto the disc, ensuring that it engages properly.
Window Blind Cord Wind-Ups
1. Pull apart the top (small side A) and bottom (small side B) of the lock.
2. Place the loop end of the cord over the middle pin (C) or half way up the cord between the two internal pins (C).
3. Line the external cord(s) up with the open notches and firmly push the top and bottom pieces together.
4. Then holding the larger part (B) of the unit firmly, twist the small piece (A) clockwise to shorten the cord.
5. To unwind, hold the larger part of the unit firmly and twist the smaller part (A) anti-clockwise.
6. Remove the cord wind up by squeezing the large unit gently and pulling the unit apart
Cupboard Side Locks
1. Press the release tabs on either side of the locking mechanism and pull two parts completely apart.
2. Place the u-shape clamp behind the knob handles on the door or alternatively through the door handles.
3. Slide the ends of the u-shape clamp through the locking mechanism and push both sides together so that it is securely in place. The clamp has teeth on it that secure the clasp in place.
Safety is a shared responsibility. Although this product has been manufactured according to all safety standards and requirements, we need your help in order to keep your child safe and failure to follow these instructions for use may cause serious injury to your child.
Remember: When baby turns to toddler they become an "Expert Explorer" and it is important that they should never be left without adult supervision. This product is only a safety aid and you should discontinue use when your child is able to remove, open or operate this or any safety product.
All goods are ship by our appointed courier company such as Skynet, Citylink or Gdex and will take 1 - 2 working days to arrive your doorsteps.
All shipping within Malaysia only.
No COD currently.
The customer is welcome to self collect but by appointment only. Address as below:-
Shipping fees are based on the destination, size and weight of your item(s). You will be notified of the shipping costs before you complete your purchase.
No. 28, Jalan KIP 10, Taman Perindustrian KIP, 52200 Kuala Lumpur Available : 10am - 4pm (Monday - Friday) 12.00 noon - 2.00pm (Lunch Hour) ** No collection during lunch hour and after operation hour.
Price is not negotiable.
Combine shipping is allowed. Please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangments and rate.
Use of the Website—By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website. Trademarks—The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner. External links—External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. Warranties—The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website. Disclaimer of liability—The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof. Conflict of terms—If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website. Severability—Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect. Applicable laws (choice of venue and forum)—Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of [Kuala Lumpur], Malaysia, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the [insert state] courts located in [Malaysia] county, [Kuala Lumpur], shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
Defective item must be noticed within 5 days after delivery ( buyer need to bear the return shipping cost )
We will bear the return shipping cost to buyer for the replacement item.
All shipping fees are not refundable.
Important Notice For Buyer Pay VIA Netpay:-
If you pay using internet banking ( Maybank2U, CIMBClicks, HLBB ) or credit card via NETPAY, will not be fully refunded because NETPAY will be charging seller at 2 - 3.5%
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.