· Stock Clearance Price
· 6 Years Protection
· Fungus Resistant
· All Weather
· Dirt Resistant
· Low VOC
NOTE: The colors shown here are as close to actual paint colours as printing technique allows. Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the picture.
Colourland Weatherflex Plus
· A high performance exterior wall finish specially formulated to provide at least 6 years of protection against unsightly fungi and algae attack.
· Withstand the scorching sun and torrential rain.
· Provides tougher resistance against dirt, fungus, flaking and alkali.
· Designed for the protection and decoration of all exterior masonry surfaces where exceptional durability is required.
· Ensure the surface to be painted is clean.
· Remove all loose paint or powdery residue by brushing or scraping with a stiff brush under running water or with a high pressure water jet.
· Treat areas affected by mould, lichen, algae or moss and allow them to dry before painting.
· Repair minor defects with a suitable exterior grade of filter.
· For best result, apply 1 coat of Sealer followed by 2 coats of Colourland Weatherflex Plus.
· IMPORTANT: Do not apply Colourland Weatherflex Plus in wet weather.
· Touch Dry: Dependent on temperature and humidity
· Recoat: 1 – 2 hours
· Coverage: 10 square meter per litre
· No. of coats: 2 coats
Direction for Use
· Application: Stir well before use. Application can be carried out by using brush, roller or spraying.
· Thinning: Use directly as it is or dilute with a maximum 10% of water.
· Cleaning Up: Clean all equipment with clean water immediately after use.
H2O, Polymer, CaCO3, TiO2, Surfactants, Preservatives , Pigments and Defoamer.
Harmful by inhalation, and when in prolonged contact with skin or swallowed.
· Avoid contact with eyes
· Do not breath vapour/spray
· If swallowed seek for medical advice immediately
· Do not empty paints into drains
What’s in the Box?
1 x COLOURLAND Weatherflex Plus Acrylic Exterior Wall Finish Emulsion Paint 5 Litre