Please read back our Terms and Condition!
Warranty Policy (If Any.. Especially for electronic items)
1. This Limited Warranty does not cover user manuals or any third party software, settings, content, data or links, whether included/downloaded in the Product, whether included during instalment, assembly, shipping or at any other time in the delivery chain or otherwise and in any way acquired by you. To the extent permitted by applicable law(s), The Manufacturer does not warrant that any software will meet your requirements, will work in combination with any hardware or software applications provided by a third party, that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects in the software are correctable or will be corrected.
2. This Limited Warranty does not cover a) normal wear and tear (including, without limitation, wear and tear of camera lenses, batteries or displays), b) transport costs, c) defects caused by rough handling (including, without limitation, defects caused by sharp items, by bending, compressing or dropping, etc), d) defects or damage caused by misuse of the Product, including use that is contrary to the instructions provided by The Manufacturer (e.g. as set out in the Product and #39;s user guide) and/or e) other acts beyond the reasonable control of The Manufacturer.
3. This Limited Warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the Product was used with, or connected to, a product, accessories, software and/or service not manufactured, supplied or authorised by The Manufacturer or was used otherwise than for its intended use. Defects can be caused by viruses from your or from a third party and #39;s unauthorised access to services, other accounts, computer systems or networks. This unauthorised access can take place through hacking, password-mining or through a variety of other means.
4. This Limited Warranty does not cover defects caused by the fact that the battery has been short-circuited or by the fact that the seals of the battery enclosure or the cells are broken or show evidence of tampering or by the fact that the battery has been used in equipment other than those for which it has been specified.
5. This Limited Warranty does not apply if the Product has been opened, modified or repaired by anyone other than an authorised service centre, if it is repaired using unauthorised spare parts or if the Product and #39;s serial number, the mobile accessory date code or the IMEI number has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or are illegible in any way and this shall be determined in the sole discretion of The Manufacturer.
6. Accessories that are NOT covered under the terms of thewarranty include flashes, batteries, power adapter, digital media, software,LCD, lenses and additional accessories, other expenses or consequential damages.
7. This Limited Warranty does not apply if the Product has been exposed to moisture, to dampness or to extreme thermal or environmental conditions or to rapid changes in such conditions, to corrosion, to oxidation, to spillage of food or liquid or to influence from chemical products.