Colour Labels On-Demand
Print colour codes, images and pictograms to highlight relevant information easily. Designed to meet the needs of customers producing high-mix, low-volume applications, the TM-C3510 allows you to print multiple label variations in a breeze, improving product identification and productivity.
With printing speeds at up to four inches per second and a new 4-colour system, this printer deliver stunning image resolution. The addition of black ink increases the range of colour customers can reproduce.
Better Inventory Management
On-demand printing means you don’t have to stock up on expensive pre-printed colour labels you may never use. By leveraging this printer's on-demand colour labelling technology, you save up to as much as 50% on labelling costs and increase work productivity.
Meet your regulatory requirements within the chemical industry with GHS-compliant labels. The TM-C3510 label printer, Epson’s pigment inks and its wide variety of approved media are also BS5609 certified, making this label printer the ideal low-cost solution for the GHS market.
Superior Print Quality
Ensure sharp print images on every label. Epson’s patented MicroPiezo® inkjet technology together with our DURABrite Ultra® pigment inks ensure labels with crisp, clear, easy-to-read text, barcodes and vibrant graphics that are long-lasting, quick-drying and fade resistant. The printouts are resistant to smudges and water, even on paper.
With the auto nozzle check system, high-tech sensors detect clogs and ink droplets and quickly clean the nozzle so you get a reliable output of professional quality print labels each and every time.
High Capacity Individual Ink Cartridges
With individual CMYK cartridges, you only need to replace each colour as it is used up. This means no wastage of ink and the ability to print large volumes continuously for greater savings and reduced production time.
Wide Variety of Media
Print on a wide range of media and enjoy on-demand colour labels in any environment. From plain, synthetic, matte to glossy stock, the TM-C3510 ensures labels of superior print quality, giving you sharp graphics and photos. This label printer also handle roll, fanfold, die cut or continuous label media.
Ease-of-use and Maintenance
The TM-C3510 is compact and supports all major label software applications. Easy installation and maintenance allow manufacturers to monitor ink supply levels on an LCD display and oversee multiple network printers in a system, reducing set-up time and minimising operational delays.
Unlike thermal printers or other inkjet technologies, Epson’s MicroPiezo® inkjet technology uses no heating components. This means that energy consumption is extremely low during printing or in standby mode. In addition, the TM-C3510 is compliant with RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) and WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) directives, thus ensuring continued contribution to the protection of our environment.
H/P: 012-6036601 - Andy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Operating Hour :
Monday to Friday : 8.00am - 6pm
Saturday : 8.00am to 3pm (Call for appointment )
Sunday : Close (Call for appointment )
KSL Exclusive System / K.S.L System Company
No.53, Lot 10203, 3rd Floor,
Jalan Tun Jugah, 93350 kuching, Sarawak.
Last Updated @ 12/31/2016 4:40:54 PM
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
Recently Viewed Items
- We use Pos Laju as our vendor partner for delivering items to our customers, it will take about 2-3 days to reach within malaysia.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia
- All returning shipping cost will be responsibility by buyer at all circumstances. however, seller will bear resending shipping cost if the item is DOA (dead on arrival).
- All products come with one year limited warranty.
- Three months on all accessories. Docks, Cradle, Cables, AC Adapters, Thermal print head.
- We will not be responsible for any wrong mailing address given or parcel damage or missing during shipment.