ZTE MF60 WiFi hotspot is a 3.5G mobile hotspot device, working in
GSM/GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA/HSPA+ network. The client device could connect to
it via USB or Wi-Fi interface. With HSDPA 21Mbps downlink, quad-band
GSM and tri-band UMTS, it gives maximum 8 users super fast Internet
experience all over the world at the same time.
It runs on battery and has a mini USB port and a built-in OLED display
on the top and could supports up to 32GB Micro SDHC memory. The device
supports data and SMS services, enabling you to communicate anytime and
* HSPA+ peak
speed up to 21.6 Mbps
* Maximum support 8 users to get internet access
* External Antenna slot (able to add antenna to get stronger signal)
* 802.11b/g Wi-Fi
* Small, lightweight design
* OLED Display
* ZTE MF60 3G Router supports up to 32GB microSD card
* Auto APN
* SMS Via Wifi and Phonebook management
Auto APN Setting.. Just
plug in SIM and GO..
Via Wifi and Phonebook Management..
* This HSDPA device is peak rated at 21 Mbps
* Operates on the 3G networks for wireless access to e-mail and
internet on the move.
* Use 802.11b/g Wi-Fi connection so no installation is required. Simply
enter the password key supplied and get on
line immediately with your Next
* Small, light weight design.
* Supports three working modes: USB Mode, Wi-Fi Mode, Mixed Mode.
* GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
* HSPA+: DL 21.6Mbps, UL 5.76Mbps
* WCDMA CS: 64Kbps UL/DL
* WCDMA PS: 384Kbps UL/DL
USB and Wi-Fi
* Wi-Fi Standard: 802.11b/g/n
* Wi-Fi Security: WEP/WPA/WPA2/WAPI
* USB Version: USB 2.0 high speed
* USB Interface Type: Micro USB
* MicroSD card: ZTE MF60 supports up to 32GB microSD card
* Power Adapter: 5V/700m A Battery: 1500mAh
* Standby time: 100 hours
* Working time: 4 hours
* Weight: 77g
* Dimensions(W x h x D): 99.7mm*53.7mm*13.9mm
* Operating temperature: 0℃~+35℃
* Storage temperature: -20℃~+50℃Charging
* Operate System: Windows 7, Windows Vista(32bit or 64bit), Windows
XP(SP2 or later), MAC(10.4 or later)
* Web Brower: IE(6.0 or later), Firefox(2.0 or later), Opera(10.0 or
later), Safari(4.0 or later), Chrome(5.0 or later)
The ZTE MF60 hotspot’s standby and working time are only for
you reference, and based on ideal working environment.
Know the Device
The following figure shows the appearance of the device.
1. Power: Hold the Power button to switch on/off the device
2. Memory card slot (microSD card): it is where you insert the memory
a. This button is used to start/end Wi-Fi
Protected Setup authentication process and enable/disable the Wi-Fi
b. Hold it for 3 seconds to activate the WPS
c. When the WPS function is available, press it to
deactivate the WPS function
d. Press it to enable/disable Wi-Fi function
4. LED Screen: It indicates the signal type, signal strength, battery,
5. External Antenna Connector: it is used to connect an external
antenna to enhance the signal strength.
6. Charger/USB port:
a. Charge your device.
b. Connect the client to your device via USB cable.
Hold the WPS and Power buttons simultaneously until the LED screen
turns off, and then release the buttons. The ZTE MF60 3G Router will
restart automatically and restore to the factory default settings.
When the device is powered on, the following icons will
appear on the LED screen, with the corresponding indications listed in
the table below:
Mode: ZTE MF60
3G Router supports three working modes: USB Mode, Wi-Fi Mode, Mixed
Connect to the device with the USB cable.
Connect to the device via Wi-Fi
Connect to the device with the above two connection methods
If you want to connect to the Internet by using ZTE MF60 Wi-Fi mode,
make sure that the client supports the Wi-Fi function
Still Sealed From ZTE.. But We will open to put the warranty sticker.
Year Warranty On Manufacturer defects.
1 x ZTE MF60 21Mbps Mifi Router
1 x Battery
1 x Manual
1 x Charger
1 x USB Cable
1 x Receipt
Please visit us
for full products range.