Model: Fenix TK21 XM-L U2 CREE LED *SPECIAL EDITION*
Battery Support: 2 x CR123 / 1 x 18650
• Cree XM-L (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
• Uses two 3V CR123A batteries (Lithium) or one 18650 rechargeable battery (Li-ion) (Batteries SOLD seperately)
• 150mm (Length) x 25.4mm (Diameter) x 40mm (Head)
• 152.6-gram weight (excluding batteries)
• Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
• Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
• Push button switch with momentary-on function
• Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
• Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
• Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Notice: The above-mentioned parameters (tested in lab using quality CR123A primary lithium batteries) are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.
Our Fenix torches bear serial number & with Fenix warranty card (with our company chop) only those that are purchased from us will be entitled for warranty.
Duration: 2 Year Warranty from date of purchase against manufacturing defect (Excluding drop & water damage). Normal wear and tear — including batteries draining, and switches wearing out — is not covered, nor is damage resulting from abuse, neglect, battery leakage or altering this product from its original state. Buyer to pay for both way postage, however return to and pick-up at our shop there will be no shipping fee charges.
FREE SHIPPING ~ ANYWHERE WITHIN MALAYSIA ONLY!
Buy with confidence, we have 4382 Good Ratings from buyers!
What's the best Batteries available at your shop for this Torchlight?
(Posted: 2011/9/21 11:20)
batteries we have http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/gadgetworld2u-Batteries.Charger-C1-25625-1.htm
(Posted: 2011/9/21 05:29)
Hi there, extremely interested in your Fenix products. How would you compare between TK21 and TK15, and which one would you recommend and why?
(Posted: 2011/9/21 10:59)
Hi, Fenix TK21 is brighter so it's depend on you whether you are willing to spend that extra bucks for the brightness. TQ
(Posted: 2011/9/21 05:27)
Hi there, extremely interested in your torchlight products. However, how would you compare between TK21 and TK15, which one would you recommend and why?
Delivery Method and Charges
Terms & Condition
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.