The Three Wise Men also known as Fuk Luk Sau, these Deities represent the three most important manifestations of health, wealth and happiness. The 1st star Deity (Sau) carries a bottle of nectar and peach which represents longevity. Fuk, the 2nd star deity, represents wealth and good fortune. He is generally depicted in scholar's dress, holding a scroll, on which is sometimes written the character "Fu". He may also be seen holding a child, or surrounded by children to signify descendants luck. The 3rd star deity (Luk) represents prosperity and authority. He always holds the Ru Yi scepter to signify the power of the high Government official. Luk always stands in the center. This is interpreted as longevity, good fortune and prosperity! Basically, Fuk Luk Sau signify overall good luck. Fuk Luk Sau should be placed on a high side table in the dining room from where they are said to create auspicious chi for the entire household and overcome negative vibes. At the office, Fuk Luk Sau can be placed behind you giving vital support and good fortune.
Enhance the Feng Shui of your Dining and Living Room with Fuk Luk Sau
The Chinese strongly believe that if you place the Three Star Gods - Fuk Luk Sau – the Gods of Health, Wealth and Prosperity, in a place of prominence in your dining and living room, they will symbolize great good fortune for the household. These Star Gods are rarely worship at an altar. They are regarded more as symbolic representations than as deities, and thus have little religious significance.
Fuk Luk Sau is present in most Chinese homes in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore. They symbolize abundance, long life and wealth for the household, and are easy to find in Chinese Supermarkets. They are made in all sizes and you can get them in ceramics, as wooden sculptures, as cloisonné ware or simply as paintings or painted onto decorative urns. Do remember that they are not for worship or prayed to as deities. But do treat them with respect, do not place them on the floor.
Buy with confidence
|ju****||166597868||1/7/2017 12:50:00 AM||-|
|ju****||174518205||1/7/2017 12:50:00 AM||-|
|ch****||163952373||12/7/2016 2:51:00 PM||good seller!!fast delivery!!will buy again!!|
|se****||162913778||11/18/2016 11:00:00 AM||-|
|se****||174550891||11/18/2016 11:00:00 AM||-|
|gf****||170942800||11/11/2016 11:10:00 AM||Hassle free. Great packing. Recommended seller.|
|Na****||163138215||11/1/2016 7:15:00 PM||A very good service !|
|Ag****||175825190||10/30/2016 5:58:00 PM||2nd. time trading. Good service and fast delivery.|
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
Recently Viewed Items
- To ensure your order reach you safe and sound, we use Airpak Express to handle all our shipments. Express 2 - 3 business days delivery within anywhere in Malaysia. Airpak Express has the Track and Trace system that allow you to track your shipment online from the point of pick-up until the point of delivery for all your orders. You will receive an e-mail notification from us containing the tracking number once we ship out your orders. You can go to www.airpak-express.com to track your shipment. Alternatively, you can write to us for your package status.
Limitation of Shipping Address
Please provide us with a physical address either your office or resident address which somebody will be there to sign for acceptance at the point of delivery.
If you don't have a address for delivery, please contact us to arrange for your shipment to be pick-up at the nearest Airpak station.
Change of Delivery Address
If you have enter a wrong delivery address, please inform us immediately. Once your order has been sent out, any correction of address will be charged for RM10.00 per order as address correction fee.
If you change your mind on the delivery address, please contact us immediately. Once your order has been sent out, if you wish to re-route your shipment to other address different from your original given delivery address, you will be charged for RM10.00 per order as re-routing fee.
If you inform us regarding changes of delivery address before your order has been sent out, then there will be no charges.
Estimated Time of Arrival for your order
Normally credit card process will complete within 24 hours from your submission, this is beyond our control. Credit card transactions will be handled by PayPal or Netpay.
Once your credit card has been verified, your order will be shipped immediately without delays unless your order item has been out of stock. You will be notified at once if such situation occurs.
Total delivery time = Order Processing Time (1 - 2 business days) + Shipping Time (2 - 3 business days)
During festive season/month, we usually encounter a surge in orders hence total delivery time will take additional 2 - 3 more days. For urgent orders, please email us at email@example.com together with your order number and we will expedite your order for you.
In the event that no one is around when your order is delivered, a note will be dropped for you to collect the parcel from a nearby Airpak station.
Items would be returned to sender if the parcel is unclaimed by consignee for more than 5 working days and the cost of return will be charged to you.
Proof of Delivery
Our policy with Airpak Express requires a proof of delivery and signature of the receiver for all deliveries. It is therefore the responsibility of customers to provide means of received of the parcel during work days (Monday to Friday) for the shipping address provided.
For those who prefer to file authorization of delivery (for example: request package to be left at front door etc.) or make separate arrangements with Airpak Express separately (such as re-routing the parcel etc.), we will not be responsible for extra charges incurred, any lost or damage.
Please be informed that all insurance for lost and damage automatically void once you make separate arrangements with the courier.
- Peninsular Malaysia : First 1.0kg = RM8.00, subsequently, every 1.0kg = RM3.00
- Sabah / Labuan : First 0.5kg = RM12.00, subsequently, every 0.5kg = RM10.00
- Sarawak : First 0.5kg = RM12.00, subsequently, every 0.5kg = RM10.00
- Asean countries : First 0.5kg = RM50.00, subsequently, every 0.5kg = RM20.00
Missing Items or Shipments
- If your shipment does not arrive within the estimated time of arrival, please contact us within a week from the Estimated Time of Arrival and we will take appropriate action to track down your shipment.
- Your order will be replaced as soon as possible after we have conducted our investigation.
- If some of the items in your order is missing, please contact us immediately for replacement. Sometimes our stock may be temporary sold out, then we will refund you for those miss out items.
- If you found your package damaged or opened upon delivery, please check the goods inside immediately and report to Airpak Express if anything damage or missing. Send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the photo of the damage goods immediately for a claim.
Cancellation of Order
- Cancellation of order only can be done if your order has not been shipped. Once your order has been shipped, you are not allowed to cancel it.
- If your cancellation is successful, a full refund will be remit back to your credit card.
Return Of Goods Sold
- You can return your order to us within 7 days of receiving your order. You can be send back to us using normal registered mail and provide us the tracking number after you have shipped back. You can send the item back to us to No.1, Lorong Kenari 11, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang. MALAYSIA.
- We will refund for the order item that has been out of stock and successful in cancellation of order.
- For return shipment, once we have receive the items in good condition with the orignal packing, we will provide to refund the order back to your account excluding the shipping charges. The shipping charges is the cost of transportation to ship your item to you and it has been paid to carrier. Thus, if you return your order, we will only refund the item purchase price.