- Twice as fast to catch your best shot
- Best choice for point and shoot cameras
- Double the speed to take better pictures
- Highest video recording performance for Full HD† video (1080p)
- SDHC™(8GB,16GB, & 32GB), SDXC™ (64GB) form factor
- Twice as fast as ordinary SDHC cards††
- Class 10 performance for Full HD† video (1080p)
- Read speeds up to 30MB/s*
- Capacities up to 64GB**
- Writeable label for easy identification and organization
- Lifetime limited warranty***
- Engineered with UHS-I bus architecture
- Water-proof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, shock proof‡
- Form factor: SDHC™ (8GB, 16GB, and 32GB), SDXC™ (64 GB)
- Available capacities: 8GB**,16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Performance/speed: Up to 30MB/s* read speed; write speed lower
- SDHC card dimension: 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85 ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: CCompatible with all SDHC or SDXC supporting host devices
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Support: Lifetime limited warranty***
Not all devices support SDHC and/or SDXC memory card formats. Check with your device manufacturer for more details.
* Up to 30MB/sec read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes.
** 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
*** 10 year warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing "lifetime" warranty.
† Full HD video(1920x1080x30fps) and HD video support may vary based upon host device, file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
†† Ordinary SDHC cards offer up to 5MB/s write speed. 1 megabyte (MB)= 1 million bytes.
‡ SD, SDHC and SDXC card formats up to 64 GB only. See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information.