Intel® USB 3.1 with USB Type-C™ -The World’s Next Universal Connector
3-Way Graphics Support with Exclusive Ultra Durable Metal Shielding over the PCIe Slots
Dual PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connectors with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe NVMe & SATA SSD support)
3 SATA Express Connectors for up to 16Gb/s Data Transfer
115dB SNR HD Audio with Built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
Dual Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
Gold Plating for CPU Socket, Memory DIMMs with 2X Copper PCB
APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™ Technology
Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
Intel® Z170 Express Chipset
4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 3466(O.C.) /3400(O.C.) /3333(O.C.) /3300(O.C.) /3200(O.C.) /3000(O.C.) /2800(O.C.) /2666(O.C.) /2400(O.C.) /2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
Realtek® ALC1150 codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
2 x Intel® GbE LAN chips (10/100/1000 Mbit)
Support for Teaming
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot will operate at up to x8 mode.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the M2H_32G connector. The PCIEX4 slot will become unavailable when an SSD is installed in the M2H_32G connector.
4 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
Support for NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ and 2-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ technologies
Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ and 3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA & PCIe x4/x2/x1 SSD support)
3 x SATA Express connectors
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0~5)
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Refer to "1-9 Internal Connectors," for the supported configurations with the M.2, SATA Express, and SATA connectors.
Š ASMedia® ASM1061 chip:
2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 6~7), supporting AHCI mode only
Chipset+Intel® USB 3.1 Controller:
1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 support
1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
7 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (3 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
3 x SATA Express connectors
8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x CPU fan header
1 x water cooling fan header (CPU_OPT)
3 x system fan headers
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 headers
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
1 x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connector
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x power button
1 x reset button
1 x Clear CMOS button
1 x ECO button
1 x OC button
Voltage measurement points
Back Panel Connectors
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI port
3 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 support
1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red)
2 x RJ-45 ports
1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
iTE® I/O Controller Chip
System voltage detection
CPU/System/Chipset temperature detection
CPU/CPU OPT/System fan speed detection
CPU/System/Chipset overheating warning
CPU/CPU OPT/System fan fail warning
CPU/CPU OPT/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
2 x 128 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS™
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Smart Switch
Support for Xpress Install
Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
Intel® Smart Response Technology
Support for Windows 10/8.1 64-bit
Support for Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
Motherboard driver disk
Quick Installation Guide
Four SATA cables
One 2-Way SLI bridge connector
One G Connector
One pack of back I/O dust covers
Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
1. Courier processes are on MONDAY to FRIDAY, except Weekend and Public Holidays.
2. All Courier parcel will be sent within 48-business hour. (T&C applies).
3. Delivery details (required): your NAME/ADDRESS/CONTACT NUMBER/EMAIL.
4. Tracking number will given/updated on the next working day.
Your order may be delayed due to the following reasons.
1) If the payment is not received.
2) Standard shipping to remote areas is subject to our logistic partner’s distribution network and delivery scheduling.
3) If you are not available at the time of attempted delivery. Should this happen, we will reschedule the delivery.
4) weather / traffic condition.
5) We will ship out the order(s) upon receiving full payment.
1)Returns are accepted only for defective or incorrect items shipped by us.
2)You are responsible to contact us within 24 hours from receiving your incorrect or defective items.
3)You are responsible to ship the return goods back to us within 1 working days from date received along with the original invoice.
4)The right goods or replacement goods will be delivered to your doorstep free of charge.
5)For products older than 7 days, you will have to ship the product to us for warranty claim at your own cost.
6)we reserves the rights to accept or reject the returning of the goods.
The following terms and conditions governs the sale of products by Tera Byte System and Services. Customer purchase and receipt of product from Tera Byte System and Services implies that you have read, agree, and accepted these terms and condition written in this section and you have indicated your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions of sale. At our(Tera Byte System and Services) sole discretion, these terms and conditions may be changed without prior notice at any time.
TERMS AND CONDITION.
All sales are considered final. No cash refunds (unless for stock unavailability)
Please contact(call&sms) us for stock availability before making any purchase.
Product or component if tested working, but incompatible with customer's pc or notebook will not be exchange or refunded. PLEASE consult with us before making purchases.
Confirmed order must pay within 3 days.
Your shipping charges set by us does not include Insurance. (You may request for Insurance Cover - extra charges may apply)
Please Keep Any Purchase Receipt For Warranty Purposes. We reserve The Right To Reject Any Claim Without The Presence Of Purchase Receipt.
Our warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of the products respective supplier.
We offer 1-to-1 exchange policy for faulty item on the first 7-days, beyond that period will be handled with normal warranty procedure.
Only certain product are entitled to a 1-to-1 exchange(Subject to the rma policy of the respective manufacturer) 1)The product has an actual manufacturer's defect, 2)The packaging and all its original content(including any software and manual is complete, in good and re-sellable
The product is accompanied with the original receipt, within seven(7) daysof the purchase date.
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this productAsk Seller
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.