A good tea has to satisfy. It should be thick and rich in the mouth and throat, it should be elegant and refined, comfortable for the body and mind. The flavours should linger and transform in the mouth, the sensations should pervade the body and mind, the effects of the tea should leave the drinker with a feeling of wellbeing and contentment.
This is good tea. This is the type of tea we want to make available and share with tea lovers and conoisseurs all over the world
Many people drink puer tea because they believe it:
• Reduces bad cholesterol and lowers triglycerides. In one study in laboratory animals, puer tea was the only kind of tea which could actually raise the level of good cholesterol (HDL) and lower the level of bad cholesterol (LDL.) The "mother of California cuisine", Alice Waters, has stated in a Financial Times interview that puer tea has lowered her cholesterol 100 points. "It was extreme. You have to try some."
• The microbial aging of puer tea can result in the production of lovastatin, a natural statin. Statins are used medicinally to lower levels of bad cholesterol such as LDL. One study found that the longer the tea was aged, the more statin was produced.
• May reduce blood sugar levels significantly and help prevent diabetes.
• Reduces arteriosclerosis, reduces plaque in the heart, helps to prevent strokes.
• Improves circulation.
• Is a source of antioxidants which helps fight cancer and promote cell health.
• Aids in weight loss.
• Helps prevent bad breath.
• Soothes and helps prevent stress.
Last Updated @ 3/6/2016 3:58:52 AM
Buy with confidence, we have 132 Good Ratings from buyers!
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.