Build-in TF card reader
Build-in LED lighting function
Battery Type: Li-on Battery
Input: Micro USB 5V/1A
Dimension: 89 x 42 x 22mm
Last Updated @ 10/19/2016 11:19:06 AM
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
Recently Viewed Items
Goods sold are not refundable.
If you find yourself having received wrong or Dead on Arrival (DOA) goods, you must notify us within 7 days of receiving the goods. We will acknowledge receipt of your request and advise you the proper procedure of returning the goods to us. We will send you the replacement or a refund, subject to below conditions:
- Goods are purchased from our ET STATION
- Goods are not working straight out of the box. (DOA)
- Goods are not what you have ordered. (Wrong goods)
- For wrong goods received, the goods must be returned to us in unopened and unused condition with full and complete packaging including accessories and other material(s).
- For DOA goods, the goods must be returned to us in original and undamaged condition with full and complete packaging including accessories and other material(s).
- Goods must be returned to our specified address within 14 days after we acknowledge your request.
- Goods are returned with a copy of your receipt/invoice.
- Goods returned are confirmed to be wrong or DOA after our inspection.
- After we acknowledge and confirm your return request, we will instruct you to have the goods return to us.
- The freight charge(s) for returning the goods to us will be borne by you. We will bear the freight charges for replacement or repair items.(apply to warranty items also)
- Upon confirmation, we will send you the replacement or a refund.
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of ET STATION (ET)
This LIMITED WARRANTY applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from ET.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
During the warranty Period, ET will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
ET will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or re-furbished replacement parts. However, if we are failed to repair, we will exchange with a new product.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty period for Physical Good purchase from ET is 13mths from the date of purchase.
A REPLACEMENT Physical good of part assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical Good or 13months from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this Limited Warranty NOT cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.