WORKS ENGINEERING U.S.A T6 Light Weight Racing Crank Pulley: HONDA INTEGRA DC5/ CIVIC FD TYPE-R
WORKS ENGINEERING U.S.A Harden Lightweight Crankshaft Pulley is different with others Aluminum crank pulley. It is using T7 Aluminum and over-coating a harden layer. This harden effect will protect the pulley and become wear-resisting.The latest technology that we can let the harden effect to become colored. NEW Diamond coat will last longer than Golden Harden more then 50% - 70%.
- Retail Price: Rm585
- Promotion Price: Rm485
- BHP & Torque gains across entire RPM range
- CAD designed & CNC'd from 6061 Aluminum Billet
- Balanced and heated treated to T6
- Hard anodized in Titanium colour It is smaller in diameter and 50% lighter than the OEM pulleys they replaced, hence maximize the reduction in weight on the crank.
- This reduction in weight reduces the moment of inertia allowing your engine to respond faster to throttle inputs and perform better at all RPMs.
- On a standard 2.0TS 16V engine, we have managed to consistently gain more than 8bhp and 10Nm
- Material: T6 Aluminum Billet
- Increase 10% - 25% Horse Power
- Fuel Saving: 10% - 20%
- Weight Compare to Original Crank Pulley: 60% - 90% Lighter
- Performance and Reliability Guaranteed
- 100% Genuine WORKS ENGINEERING U.S.A Product
- Brand New Sealed In Box
- 1 Year Warranty for Manufacturer Defect