The HT562T is a Digital Clock with 4 timers in a single relay output which can be used to turn any external device (such as buzzer, siren, etc...) on and off based on preset time. Ideal option for use in home and office. It includes a piece of display board which provides a 6 digit display of hours, minutes and seconds.
- Input Voltage: 12Vdc or 9Vac
- Used AT89C2051 microcontroller IC
- 0.5" Seven Segment Display for Hours, Minutes, Seconds
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- LED Indicator for Relay On
- With Relay Output (4 Timers)
- Build in Full Wave Rectifier Circuit which allowed to power the board by Transformer (9 0 9 1A)
- Check off the components in the package against the component listing before assembly.
- Start with the smallest components working up to the taller components, soldering any interconnection wires last.
- Place and Solder the components into the board, make sure the components are in right position according to the overlay of PCB
Test & Adjustment
- After assembled, please check & ensure the value & polarity for all components were inserted into PCB correctly, wrong polarity connection of capacitors can caused explosion of failure.
- Next, ensure all these leads are soldered, no solder bridges between adjacent pads and no dry joint.
- Refer table below for the function of buttons:
||To set the Hour
||To set the Minute
||To set the Second
||To start the clock / timer
||To pause the clock
||To set the Timer1, Timer2, Timer3 and Timer4
||To reset all setting to "0"
- Once confirmed, connect the power source to the circuit board, user will see "00 00 00" on the seven segment display.
- To set the current time, press the button (SW1), (SW2) and (SW3) repeatedly until the desired hour, minute and second appears in the seven segment display. The clock starts running once the button (SW4) is pressed.
- For timer setting, first of all, press the button (SW5) to pause the clock, and then press the button (SW6) to select Timer1, Timer2, Timer3 and Timer4. (only Hour & Minute are allowed to be set) At first user will see "1ϲ 00 00" on the seven segment display which means 1st Timer Start Time. Next, set the desired hour & minute by pressing the button (SW1) & (SW2) respectively. Once completed, press the button (SW6) again to set the 1st Timer Stop Time, the seven segment will display "1ɔ 00 00", use the button (SW1) & (SW2) to set the desired hour & minute. The same goes to the setting for Timer2 & Timer3 and Timer4, refer table below for details:
|Seven Segment Display
|1ϲ 00 00
||1st Timer start time
|1ɔ 00 00
||1st Timer stop time
|2ϲ 00 00
||2nd Timer start time
|2ɔ 00 00
||2nd Timer stop time
|3ϲ 00 00
||3rd Timer start time
|3ɔ 00 00
||3rd Timer stop time
|4ϲ 00 00
||4th Timer start time
|4ɔ 00 00
||4th Timer stop time
- Press the button (SW4) after completed the setting for all 4 Timers, the clock starts running and Relay will be energized to turn the device on and off respectively based on the preset time.
- Press the button (SW7) to reset all setting to "0" if needed.
- Package includes schematic, printed circuit board and components
- You need to have a soldering skill and basic knowledge of testing
- For any inquiry or other technical problem, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or 07-3344473
Last Updated @ 7/14/2016 4:44:25 PM