The HT565 is a Digital Clock with a built-in 24 hour timer and 3 relays output which can be used to turn any external device (such as buzzer, siren, etc...) on and off based on preset time. Ideal option for use in home and office. It includes a piece of display board which provides a 6 digit display of hours, minutes and seconds.
- Input Voltage: 12Vdc or 9Vac
- Used AT89S51 microcontroller IC
- 0.5" Seven Segment Display for Hours, Minutes, Seconds
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- LED Indicator for Relay On
- With 3 Relays Output
- Build in Full Wave Rectifier Circuit which allowed to power the board by Transformer (9 0 9 1A)
- Check off the components in the package against the component listing before assembly.
- Start with the smallest components working up to the taller components, soldering any interconnection wires last.
- Place and Solder the components into the board, make sure the components are in right position according to the overlay of PCB
Test & Adjustment
- After assembled, please check & ensure the value & polarity for all components were inserted into PCB correctly, wrong polarity connection of capacitors can caused explosion of failure.
- Next, ensure all these leads are soldered, no solder bridges between adjacent pads and no dry joint.
- Refer table below for the function of buttons:
||To set the Hour
||To set the Minute
||To set the Timer for Relay1, Relay2 and Relay3
||To start the clock / timer
||To reset all setting to "0"
||To pause the clock
||To set the Second
- Once confirmed, connect the power source to the circuit board, user will see "00 00 00" on the seven segment display.
- To set the current time, press the button (SW1), (SW2) and (SW7) repeatedly until the desired hour, minute and second appears in the seven segment display. The clock starts running once the button (S4) is pressed.
- For timer setting, first of all, press the button (SW6) to pause the clock, and then press the button (SW3) to select the timer start time and timer stop time for Relay1, Relay2 and Relay3. (only Hour & Minute are allowed to be set) At first user will see "1ϲ 00 00" on the seven segment display which means Timer Start Time for Relay1. Next, set the desired hour & minute by pressing the button (SW1) & (SW2) respectively. Once completed, press the button (SW3) again to set the Timer Stop Time for Relay1, the seven segment will display "1ɔ 00 00", use the button (SW1) & (SW2) to set the desired hour & minute. The same goes to the setting for Timer of Relay2 and Relay3, refer table below for details:
|Seven Segment Display
|1ϲ 00 00
||Timer start time for Relay1
|1ɔ 00 00
||Timer stop time for Relay1
|2ϲ 00 00
||Timer start time for Relay2
|2ɔ 00 00
||Timer stop time for Relay2
|3ϲ 00 00
||Timer start time for Relay3
|3ɔ 00 00
||Timer stop time for Relay3
- Press the button (SW4) after completed the setting of timer for all 3 relays, the clock starts running and all 3 Relays will be energized to turn the device on and off respectively based on the preset time.
- Press the button (SW5) to reset all setting to "0".
- Package includes schematic, printed circuit board and components
- You need to have a soldering skill and basic knowledge of testing
- For any inquiry or other technical problem, please contact us through email@example.com or 07-3344473
Last Updated @ 2/20/2016 1:57:39 PM