j5create's JUE130 is a simple, one-piece external adapter that plugs into the USB port on your Ultrabook or MacBook. The JUE130 is ultimate solution if you do not have an Ethernet port or if you just want to increase your speed.
The elegantly designed JUE130 uses an RJ-45 connector that supports 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet performance. The JUE130 allows you to add networking capabilities to a computer without them through a Wi-Fi connection.
* Quickly add a Gigabit Ethernet port over USB 3.0
* USB 3.0 plug-and-play and backwards compatible with USB2.0/1.1
* Transfer all of your files almost instantly over a true Gigabit network.
* IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (1BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
* USB bus-powered
* Compatible with Windows and Mac OS
* Activity and Link LED indicators
USB 3.0 A-Type Male connector
Support USB 3.0 & 2.0 & 1.1 specifications.
RJ-45 Female connector
1000 Mbps (Half Duplex) / 1000 Mbps (Full Duplex)
IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x
- Supports Wake on LAN function, suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-change, magic packet, or Microsoft wakeup frame
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging and 2 VLAN ID filtering
- Supports Jumbo Frame
- Supports Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and TCP Large Send Offload
* Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7/ Vista / XP
* Mac OS X 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10
* Linux Kernel 3.x / 2.6.x
* Available USB port (USB 3.0 is recommended)
**Driver not required for Windows 8.1 / Linux 3.x / Chrome OS 3.8
**Driver will automatically install on Windows 8 / 7 / XP (Requires Internet access)
Last Updated @ 3/9/2016 3:50:01 PM
Buy with confidencewe have 32 Good Ratings from buyers !
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.