Logitech G-series. The gear that gets you there.
A millimeter. A millisecond. A customizable control right where you need it. The smallest details can make all the difference. Never an ordinary device, everything in Logitech G-series is crafted to perform, to fit you, to feel real.
G-series is about customization. It’s about extreme performance. It’s about features nobody’s given you before. And understanding just what you want and need because we’re not only listening to the gaming community—we’re part of it.
Logitech G-series. It’s the gear that gets you there by getting out of your way. Victory is up to you.
Here’s a sampling of what you can expect from the G-series family:
- A weight-tuning system on the Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse
- Customizable color LEDs on the Logitech G-series keyboards
- 87 programmable macros on the G13 advanced gameboard
- Swappable headband pads on the Logitech® G35 Surround Sound Headset
- A fully featured HOTAS (Hands on Throttle-and-Stick) design with more than 250 programmable buttons on the Logitech® Flight System G940
- A software development kit that lets you program your G-series keyboard’s GamePanel™ LCD for any game, any way you choose
7.1 surround sound
Sound. Now, it’s your advantage
The Logitech® G35 Surround Sound Headset and the Logitech® Wireless Gaming Headset G930 produce detailed 7.1 surround sound that let you hear what you can’t see. And because you don’t have eyes in the back of your head (well, most of the time), better audio is an asset.
Footsteps. Enemy fire. Sirens. Surround sound immerses you in everything—every detail—recreating a 360-degree soundfield.
Powered by Dolby®.
Both 7.1 headsets are powered by second-generation Dolby® Headphone technology and gives you:
- Seven discrete channels of audio
- Left and right channels at the front, center, and rear
- Low Frequency Effects (the low rumbling sound you get from a sub-woofer)
- 40 mm laser-tuned speaker drivers with neodymium magnets, delivering crisp highs, lows, and everything in between
Surround sound. Even when it’s not.
For two-channel stereo content, our 7.1 headsets use Dolby® Pro Logic II in conjunction with Dolby® Headphone to emulate a surround sound experience.
So if you aren’t playing a title that offers 7.1 audio, you can still enjoy the benefits of surround sound.
No, thank you.
There may be times when you don’t want surround sound. You can turn surround sound off completely by flipping the switch on the left ear cup.
USB speakers. Pure sound that’s pure simplicity.
Better sound and then some
Music, movies, games, and YouTube videos—you’ve got a whole lot of reasons to want better sound for your computer. USB speakers can give you that and more, including information, such as track info.
You already know the speakers that came with your computer aren’t the best. But that’s not the whole story. Some integrated soundcards can cause distortion and noise even with good speakers. With USB speakers, the quality of your soundcard just doesn’t matter. In fact, you don’t even need one. They deliver pure digital audio straight from the source—without any hiss.
USB can deliver more than audio—it can deliver information, too. And that means USB speakers have the potential to do some cool stuff. Like display track info and e-mail alerts in an LCD screen or let you switch songs right from your speaker.
Sound good? Check out the Logitech® Z-10 Interactive 2.0 Speaker System
Take it easy
No need to settle for mediocre sound when you’re on the go with your notebook. Our portable USB speakers deliver sound and power with one cord—so you don’t have to search for an outlet or carry another power cord.
Hear more. Play better.
Today’s games are about much more than dots on a screen. And in-game sound isn’t just an effect. It’s a critical component of game play. Our USB headphones and speaker systems surround you with aural information, faithfully and realistically.
Laser-tuned drivers. Your audio, now with less distortion.
A better listening experience
You listen to a lot of things on your computer. Distortion shouldn’t be one of them. That’s where our headsets with laser-tuned drivers come in. They minimize distortion so you can hear what you want to hear—and not what you don’t.
Tuning out distortion
A driver, otherwise known as the speaker, is the device in your headset that converts PC audio signals into the sound you hear. Most are developed with acoustic measurements alone. But, because we use laser measurements, we can pinpoint potential distortion and eliminate more of it.
With laser tuning, we analyze the physics behind the mechanical motion of each component of the driver. That analysis guides our design. And that means you hear your audio in crystal-clear detail—just the way you were meant to.
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista® or Windows® 7
- 30 MB available hard drive space
- CD-ROM drive
- USB port
- 2-year limited hardware warranty
- Logitech® G35 headset
- 3 headband pads
- Quick-start guide
- CD software
- PN 981-000116
- Driver: 40 mm diameter, neodymium magnet, 15 mm diameter voice coil with ferrofluid damping
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 KHz diffuse-field equalized
- Impedance: 32 ohm nominal
- Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL Ref: 1 mW, 1 KHz
- Pickup pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid)
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 KHz
- Sensitivity: -42 dBV/Pa re: 0 dB = 1 Pa, 1 KHz
- Test conditions: 3.0 V, 2.2 K ohm
- Full-Speed USB 2.0 compliant
- Cable: 10 feet/3.05 m, woven insulation
CES Innovations 2009
January 2009Learn More