MADE FOR KAMAKAN , COMMITTEE MEMBERS ONLY.
LP DAENG MADE THIS IN 2513
POWDER IS VERY SPECIAL.WITH LOTS OF SOLID brass FLAKES
Phra Khun Pean, Luang Phor Daeng, Wat Khao Bandai-It, Petchburi Province (B.E.2513).
These splendid Khun Pean amulets were created in a number of different colours including white,black,red and grey. This particular amulet is the black variety known as Pim Luk (Niyom), different to the version known as Pim Teun which does not have such a sharp Yant on the back, and is is considerably less expensive. The black version is also much rarer than all the other colours and is most sought after. We are pleased to be able to offer this example in near mint condition. This amulets were made specifically for the devotees of Luang Phor Daeng that assisted in the restoration and re-construction of the temple.
The amulets were blessed in excess of 300 temples from B.E. 2507 until B.E 2511. The amulets were then blessed for a further three years by Luang Phor Daeng. As such this particular batch of Khun Pean amulets are commonly known as the '2513 Batch'.
The amulets were then taken to Wat Dhepsirin where they were blessed a further two times by Dhan Chao Khun Nor on April 25 BE 2513 and December 5th B.E 2513. Prior to the distribution on October 14th B.E. 2514 the amulets were also blessed at Wat Yai (Chinnaraj), Wat Nangphya, Wat Sothorn and Wat Doi Mae Pang (Luang Phor Waen).
The amulets are made up of:
CLOSEUP PICTURES AT 150-300X ZOOM ON FB , SOMDEJKING KING
1) Ground broken amulets of Somdej Wat Rakang, Somdej BangKhunPhrom. Wat Sampluen Amulets, Wat Indraviharn, Wat Ngern Klongtoey and LP Prink amulets
2) Holy soil from 4 important Buddhist places in India,
3) The great 5 holy powder of Itthaje Powder, Maharaj Powder, Tri Nisinghae powder, Padhamang Powder, Budhakhun Powder
4) Bronze dust from the casting of Buddhist statues from many important temples including Wat Palaelai Suphanburi, Wat Dhevasangkharam Kanchanaburi, Wat Bovornniwej Bangkok, Wat Makutkasart, Wat Phra Singh Chiang Mai, Wat Bodhi and Wat Rajbopit.
5) Holy soil from 9 sacred areas : Chai Nat, Chaiyaphum, Chaibadal, Phichai, Denchai, Mahachai, Chaiya, Nakonchaisri, Hariphuchai.
6) Holy water & holy candle wax from 109 temples.