Model: TD12 CREE XP-G R5
Battery Support: 2 x CR123A or 1 x 17670/18650
The TD12 is a variable-output flashlight that provides four mode of light output. It uses a super bright CREE XP-G R5 LED and a precision reflector to produce a consistently smooth beam at any level. By loosen and tighten the head to switch between four output mode - lowest for longest runtime at 10 lumens, highest for maximum light at 330 lumens, and strobe for tactical. Its pushbutton tailcap click switch provides secure, ergonomic activation control: press for momentary-on, click for constant-on. The TD12’s crenellated strike bezel and scalloped tailcap provide further defensive options should the need arise.
*Output & runtimes based on two CR123A 1500mAh lithium batteries
· Use CREE XP-G R5 regulated to maximize output and runtime
· Precision reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
· Coated tempered window resists impact, 98% Transmission of light, protect the reflector and LED
· Four output mode by loosen and tighten the bezel to switch - lowest for longest runtime, highest for maximum light, and strobe for tactical
· High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
· Tactical tailcap switch - press for momentary-on, click for constant-on
· High ductility steel clip provides multiple carry options
· Anti-reverse protection circuit
· Weatherproof O-Ring sealed that keep moisture, dust and dirt outside of your flashlight
· Wear resistant square thread
· Stainless steel crenelated Strike Bezel and scalloped tailcap provide further defensive options.
· Intelligent memory circuitry memorizes last mode when activating the light.
· Combat Ring with anti-rolling design for secure hold in all conditions
· Included accessories: holster, lanyard, body clip, two spare o-rings, and a rubber switch boot.
Duration: Limited Lifetime Warranty. For the first 2 years we will bear the cost for the warranty, after the 2 years buyer will have to bear the cost (shipping to manufacturer and replacement parts if any). Warranty covers manufacturing defect (Excluding drop & water damage). Normal wear and tear — including batteries draining, and switches wearing out — is not covered, nor is damage resulting from abuse, neglect, battery leakage or altering this product from its original state.
FREE SHIPPING ~ ANYWHERE WITHIN MALAYSIA ONLY!
|Question & Comment|