|Trace your Poslaju shipment|
Last update: 27 Dec 2016
FAST DELIVERY = Our Promise
1. We normally using PosLaju service to deliver our parcel. Please make sure your name, shipping address and contact number is correct. Please note that PosLaju service do not ship to PO box address. All orders will be sent out during weekday except public holiday.
2. For in stock item, we ship out on the NEXT WORKING DAY if payment are received or cleared before 12:00AM. PosLaju normally take 1-2 days to make delivery to the address. Sabah and Sarawak may take 2-3 days to make delivery. (Except Saturday, Sunday Public Holidays)
3. For inter-bank or GIRO payment, the order will only be delivered once the transaction of payment is complete which usually takes about 3 working days.
4. All shipment will be packed carefully to avoid damage.
5. We will inform you courier tracking number and you can check your delivery status.
Note: Some Poslaju tracking links always shown NO RECORD FOUND, which is confusing, please ONLY track your parcels in below link or call 1300-300-300 for latest update.(http://www.poslaju.com.my/track.aspx)
6. Delivery sometimes delay is out of our control. Delivery could be delayed due to addressee not around at time of delivery, location address, public holidays or delivery workload of Poslaju.
7. Please contact us if you did not receive your parcel within 3 working days after shipped. We will not responsible for parcel unclaimed after a month from the shipped date.