This 1x2 HDMI splitter distributes the HDMI input into two identical, synchronized outputs. The splitter also has the ability of buffering and amplifying, and can achieve long distance transmission of HDMI signal of up to 15 meters. When two or more splitters are cascaded they can be used to create a larger distribution.
This splitter offers an ideal solution for HDTV retail and show site which is suitable for HDTV, STB, DVD and projector, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environment.
1. Supports HDMI 1.3b, full HD 1080p video solution.
2. Supports 3D (If your devices support 3D).
3. Supports HDCP, 8bit per channel (24bit all channel) deep color.
4. Supports compressed and uncompressed audio formats including 7.1CH LPCM, DTS-HD and Dolby True HD.
5. Cascaded: Large distribution achieved by cascading more HDMI Amplifier Splitter
Product Type: 1 In 2 Out HDMI Splitter
HDMI Version: 1.4
Interface Type: 1 HDMI in, 2 HDMI out
Input Video Signal: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p.
Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
Single Link Range: 1920 x 1200 1080p
HDMI Resolution: 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p
Bandwidth: Up to 340MHz (10.2 Gbps)
EIDI Duration: 4 seconds
Power Supply: DC 5V 1A
Working Distance (Max.): 33 feet (10 m) by 28AWG HDMI cable; 50 feet (15 m) by 26AWG HDMI cable
1 x HDMI Splitter (1 in 2 Out)
1 x Power Adapter
1 x User Manual
Stock No: 1341.1
Option 1: 1.5M Standard HDMI Cable
- Brand new and high quality.
- Cable length: 1.5m.
- 1.4 version, 10.2GB transfer rate, 340 MHz, 30 AWG.
- 48-Bit for unprecedented rendering of billions of colours.
- 24k gold-plated connectors ensure superior signal transfer and a maximum performance.
- Electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference.
- Fully compatible with HDMI version 1.4 and all HDMI cables and devices.
- HDMI cables are a perfect solution for connecting a digital camera or camcorder with HDMI input to an existing standard HDMI device.
- 1 x 1.5 Meter Type A Standard HDMI V1.4 Cable
*Kindly note the cable design may be slightly different from picture*
Stock No: 1388.1
Last Updated @ 4/19/2015 9:16:19 PM