Online Trading Academy - Professional Forex Trader Series DVD Full Set ( 2 Part )
English | 50h 02mn | 712 x 478 | AVI DIVX 1500 Kbps | MP3 128 Kbps | 23.97 GB
Learning Objectives Upon completion of this course you will have:
* Learned to consistently identify low risk/high reward opportunities in the market
* Developed a personal trading plan based on simple rule-based strategies
* A clear understanding of the markets, and time frames that best fit a style of trading to your personality, life style, and risk tolerance
* Gained proficiency using direct access trading tools and Level II data to enhance decision making
* Mastered the core foundational concepts including:
o Performing different types of opportunity analysis (technical and fundamental)
o Professional risk management
o Identifying Support (demand) and Resistance (supply)
o Buying and selling actions of professionals
o Understanding and applying different order types
o Building and managing a personalized Trading Plan
o Recognizing technical chart patterns and monitoring trends
o Using Fibonacci studies
o Identifying moving averages and technical indicators
o Identifying personal style of confidence and discipline for trading
Course Agenda - Part 1 (Days 1 - 3) Day 1: Trading and Market Basics * Introduction to the U.S. markets
* Trading Psychology and Mindset
* Trading terminology
* Trading fundamentals
* Level 2 and Direct Market Access
* Understanding Economic Data Releases
* Styles of Trading
* Day 1 Course Quiz Day 2: Rule-Based Equity Market Analysis – Identifying market turning points for opportunity * Introduction to Charting
o How to read price
o Types of charts & when to use them * Technical Analysis
o Understanding Support (Demand) and Resistance (Supply)
o Identifying Bank Dealer Demand and Supply in the Market
o Trends – When to buy or sell * Rule-Based Strategies
o Buying the breakout through Supply
o Buying at Demand
o Selling Short the breakdown through Demand
o Selling Short at Supply
o Low Risk Entries
o Profit Targets
o Managing Risk * Locating Trading opportunities
* Creating a Trading Business Plan for Success
* Day 2 Course Quiz Day 3: Application of Trading Knowledge * Order types and proper execution
o Order entry techniques * Live Trading and Trading Analysis
o Strategy practice in the live Equity markets
o Trading Platform * Market Indicators
* Momentum Indicator – Average Directional Indicator (ADX)
* 10 Laws for Trading Success
* Day 3 Course Quiz
Course Agenda - Part 2 (Days 4 - 7) Day 4: Trading Tools & Live Trading * Candlestick Chart Patterns
* Live Trading
o Applying what you have learned
o Instant feedback from market and Instructor * Proper use of technical indicators explained
o Moving Averages
o Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD Indicator) * Fundamental Analysis of Stocks
* Times of the Trading Day and Understanding Market Environment
* Day 4 Course Quiz Day 5: Technical Indicators, Live Trading & Trade Analysis * Recognizing and trading chart patterns * Technical Indicators - Momentum
o Relative Strength Indicator (RSI)
o Commodity Channel Index (CCI) * Planning Individual Trades
o Trading based on rules and logic
o Removing emotion from trading * Writing a Trade Plan
* Day 5 Course Quiz Day 6: Building on what you have learned: Technical Indicators, Live Trading & Trade Analysis * Fibonacci Studies
* Wave Movement of Price and Trading the Wave
* Bollinger Bands
* Average True Range and price volatility
* Hard Right Edge Game – Practice what you have learned
* Day 6 Course Quiz Day 7: Putting it all Together * Money Management
* Adjusting Stops and Trailing Stops
* ***s & Margin * Where do you go from here?
o How to apply what you learned
o The next step – trading live
o Continuing education options
o Overview of exclusive Graduate tools and benefits * 10 Survival Skills for the Trader * Final Exam
Please proceed with this payment. Your downloads will not going to be send until we receive payment. we will be inform once payment received. Once your payment has been received we will send download link to your paypal email address. Please do not worry, your payment secured by PAYPAL!
If you found difficulties to make a payment, please let us know. We will be notify once payment has been received along with your order details. Thank you!
By Malaysia pos express and free cost to Malaysia otherwise states
ALL OUR ITEMS ARE DISPATCHED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE PURCHASE PLEASE ALLOW THREE TO FIVE WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY. ALL OUR ITEMS ARE SENT OUT IN SECURE PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT YOUR ITEM REACHES YOU IN PRISTINE CONDITION
Please allow a minimum of:
3 working days (1 day availability plus 2 days shipping time) for your order to be delivered within Peninsular Malaysia and
4 working days for East Malaysia.
Delivery Time - Within Peninsular Malaysia To assure you an on-time delivery, please allow a minimum of 3 - 5 working days for items to be delivered within Peninsular Malaysia.
Payment by Cheque does slow down your order somewhat, as we don't order your items until your cheque is received, and we don't deliver the items until your cheque or draft is cleared. This will probably delay your order about 6 to 7 days.
Delivery Time - Sabah / Sarawak
For East Malaysia 3 - 6 working days for an accurate delivery. Please refer to our delivery charges
Item will be send after receive payment.
Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery.
All Email will be reply within 24 hours. All item will be send out within 48 hours after payment made.
Please Complete Deal within 3 Days after auction end.
We prefer email communication all the tiem. We only take order from email.?/font>
Price availability are subject to adjustment due to fluctuation in the market
Products are covered and based on manufacturer's limited warranty.
There may be additional charges for freight.
We are not responsible for any typographical errors.
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.