Bright and Portable
- Bright projection – 3200 ANSI lumens
- SVGA resolution, 20,000:1 contrast ratio, HDMI input
- Low ownership costs - up to 10,000 hours² lamp life
Lightweight and portable
Project bright vibrant presentations effortlessly any time on day. Designed for meeting rooms and classrooms, the S312 boasts a long lamp life and energy-saving features which provide a low overall cost of ownership.
This projector has a built-in speaker, Full 3D technology and can be easily connected via a HDMI cable, giving a clear projected image with sound. Portable and lightweight projector can be installed or taken on the move for off-site meetings.
Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector; with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks, images come alive and text appears crisp and clear - ideal for business and education applications.
The built-in speaker offers excellent audio support. Easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images.
Eco AV Mute
Stay in control of your presentation with Eco AV mute. Direct your audience's attention away from the screen by blanking the image when no longer needed. This also reduces the power consumption by up to 70%, further prolonging the life of your lamp.
For vibrant, natural looking images, Optoma projectors incorporate BrilliantColor™ multi-colour processing technology.
- Display Technology: Single 0.55” SVGA DC3 DMD chip DLP® Technology by Texas Instruments
- Native Resolution: SVGA 800 x 600
- Brightness1 (Bright Mode): 3200 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast: 20,000:1
- Lamp Life2 Eco+/Dynamic/Eco/Bright: 7000/6500/6000/5000 (hrs)
- Throw Ratio: 3 1.95 - 2.15:1
- Zoom Type: 1.1x Manual
- I/O Connectors: HDMI (1.4a 3D support), VGA (YPbPr/RGB), S-Video, Composite, Audio In 3.5mm, RS232, USB Service, USB-A Power (5V-1A)
- Speaker: 2
- Keystone Correction: ± 40° Vertical
- Weight (kg): 2.35
- Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm): 315 x 224 x 102
- Aspect Ratio 4:3 Native, 16:9 Compatible
- Offset 115%
- Projection Screen Size 0.58 - 7.62m (22.9" - 300") Diagonal 4:3
- Projection Distance: 1 - 12m
- Projection Lens: F/2.41~2.55; f=21.8~23.98mm, 1.1x Manual Zoom
- Uniformity: 80%
- Computer Compatibility: UXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac
- Video Compatibility: PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 4.43MHz), NTSC (M, J, 3.58MHz, 4.443MHz), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L, 4.25,MHz, 4.4MHz, 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p(50/60Hz), 1080i(50/60Hz) 1080p(24/50/60Hz)
- 3D Support Full 3D - The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems. 3D TV broadcast systems, (SKY in the UK), Blu-ray 3D™ and 3D games from the Sony® PS3 or Microsoft® Xbox 360 are now supported as part of the HDMI v1.4a specification.
- 3D Compatibility: Side-by-Side:1080i50 / 60, 720p50 / 60
- Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
- Over-Under: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
- Horizontal Scan Rate: 15.3 - 91.1kHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 24 - 85Hz
- Displayable Colours: 1073.4 Million
- Noise Level (Eco mode): 29dB
- Power Supply: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 225W Bright mode / 191W Eco mode (< 0.5W Standby)
- Lamp Type: 190W
- Operating Conditions: 5°C - 40°C, Max. Humidity 85%, Max. Altitude 3000m
- Security: Security bar, Kensington lock, password protection
- On Screen Display: 19 Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Dutch, Russian, Finnish, Swedish, Greek, Norwegian/Danish, Hungarian, Czech, Turkish, Romanian, Farsi and Arabic.
- Standard Accessories: AC power cord, VGA cable, remote control, battery, quick start card, CD user manual
- Optional Accessories: DLP® Link™ 3D glasses, wireless, ceiling mount
- Optional Wireless: Yes
- RoHS: Compliant
Colour Available: Black
- Optoma S312 Projector
- Carry bag,
- AC power cord,
- VGA cable,
- Remote control,
- Quick start card,
- CD user manual
2 Years Local Supplier Warranty
Last Updated @ 4/20/2016 10:10:00 PM
Last Updated @ 4/22/2016 3:12:07 PM