Manuka Honey is a premium medical-grade honey, exclusively found in the New Zealand region. It has been discovered that this unique type of honey contains extraordinary healing properties that are capable of treating a wide spectrum of health conditions such as ulcers, acid reflux, gastritis, strep throat, acne, wounds, burns, eczema, ringworm, wrinkles, MRSA Staph infections, etc.
Certified organic (Certenz, New Zealand) Raw, unrefined and unheated–Retaining its minerals and enzymes.
Does not upset the body’s mineral balance.
Gathered by bees from native manuka flowers, a plant unique to New Zealand Contain excellent antibacterial component found only in Manuka honey. Sooth sore throat, stomach ulcer, coughing, diarrhea etc. Apply directly to soothe burns, wounds and infections.
The Benefits of Manuka Honey
1. Manuka Honey has natural antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatoryand antibacterial
2. Manuka Honey creates a moist healing environment that allows new skin cells to grow across a healing wound flush with the surface of the wound, preventing deformity of the skin and scaring;
3. Manuka Honey rapidly clears infection by destroying bacteria;
4. Manuka Honey repairs damaged skin and regenerates new skin growth;
5. Manuka Honey hastens the healing process;
6. Manuka Honey eliminates malodor by destroying the bacteria that cause it;
7. Manuka Honey can heal Staph infections and destroy antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria such as MRSA and VRE;
8. The viscosity of Manuka Honey provides a protective barrier to prevent wounds from becoming infected;
9. Manuka Honey causes scabs and dead skin cells to lift off the surface of the wound, leaving a clean healthy wound bed in which the regeneration of skin tissue can occur;
10. Manuka Honey stimulates the growth of tissue involved in the healing process;
11. Manuka Honey stimulates the formation of new blood capillaries and the growth of fibroblasts that replace the connective tissue of the deeper layer of the skin and produce the collagen fibers that give strength to the repair;
12. Manuka Honey has an anti-inflammatory action that relieves pain;
13. Manuka Honey has antifungal properties that can cure ringworm and other fungal conditions such as athlete's foot, jock itch and nail fungus;
14. Manuka Honey is all-natural and organic;
15. Manuka Honey has no known side effects. properties;
Manuka Honey has an antibacterial activity, due primarily to hydrogen peroxide formed in a "slow-release" manner by the enzyme glucose oxidase present. Some honeys are no more antibacterial than sugar, while others can be diluted more than 100-fold and still halt the growth of bacteria. The difference in potency of antibacterial activity found among the different honeys is more than 100-fold.
Manuka Honey is the only honey available that is tested for its antibacterial activity. It contains an additional antibacterial component found only in honey produced from Leptospermum plants: what has been called the "Unique Manuka Factor" (UMF). There is evidence that the two antibacterial components may have a synergistic action.
Premium quality of organic manuka honey crafted from pristine Southern Alps of New Zealand with high total manuka activity of 15+. Manuka Honey is renowned for its powerful antibacterial strength to relieve sore throat, cough, wounds and stomach ulcers.
Pure and strong is all it has!
Certified organic. Raw and unpasteurized, retains its rich minerals and enzymes.
High total manuka activity of 15+. Excellent antibacterial activity providing faster recovery rates than conventional honey.
Rich, smooth texture and a
Last Updated @ 3/19/2014 4:47:24 PM