Ready Stock! Fastest shiping proven in our ratings!
We are Lelong's Buyer Protection Program qualified seller!
Your New Training PartnerExercise is about freedom, so why spoil it with a corded headset that ties you down?
Running to your own soundtrackWith today’s smartphone technology, you don’t have to choose between listening to music and talking on the phone. You can do it all, with one mobile device. So you need a headset that gives you the same multi-tasking opportunity.
The Jabra SPORT headset does just that. Listen to your own music while getting in your workout routine. The headset is equipped with a powerful bass component, so you get excellent sound quality, both for calls and music. The built-in microphone is wind-shielded, so the wind only blows through your hair, not in your caller’s ear.
A little rain never stopped youRain, sleet, snow; your workout doesn’t wait for good weather. Now your headset won’t either. Jabra SPORT is built with US Military-grade rain, dust and shock protection. It can go wherever your workout takes you and has sweat resistant materials for tough workouts.
Exercise the way you wantThere’s nothing worse than getting tangled in wires while you’re working out. You want to stay connected, but not literally. Jabra SPORT is a wireless Bluetooth® headset. So you can stream music and calls directly to the headset. And the headset’s unique, behind-the-ear fit ensures that it doesn’t get in your way.
Jabra SPORT works with all phones, Mp3 players and tablets. So whatever type of device you own, Jabra SPORT can be your headset of choice.
Jabra SPORT has won:
1. CHARGING YOUR HEADSET Take the AC adapter and plug its charging tip into the socket on the headset.
Plug the end of the AC adapter into a wall outlet.
While charging, the battery indicator light is red and when fully charged the LED indicator light is solid green. Charging time is approximately 2h. You can use the Jabra SPORT while charging it. Jabra SPORT
2. TURN YOUR HEADSET ON OR OFF To turn your Jabra SPORT on press the On/Off button until the LED flashes Blue.
To turn your Jabra SPORT off press the On/Off button until the LED flashes Red.
3. PAIRING YOUR HEADSET WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONEThe first time you turn your headset on, it automatically enters into pairing mode. The Bluetooth connection indicator on the StatusDisplay™ flashes blue.
For later pairing:
Make sure the headset is turned on
Press and hold the Answer/End button until the indicator light is solid blue (approximately 4 seconds).
Set your Bluetooth phone to discover the Jabra SPORT. Follow your phone's instruction guide. This usually involves going to a "setup", "connect" or "Bluetooth" menu on your phone and selecting the option to discover or add a Bluetooth device.
Your phone will find the Jabra SPORT. Your phone then asks if you want to pair with it. Accept by pressing "yes" or "OK" on the phone. Your phone may ask for a pass key or PIN = 0000 (four zeros).
Your phone will confirm when pairing is complete. In case of unsuccessful pairing, repeat the steps.
Pairing is successful when the Bluetooth connection indicator and the battery icon show solid light. The lights will stay solid for 5 seconds and then turn off.
If you are wearing the headset, the voice guidance will say "connected"
4. ANSWER OR END A CALLTap the Answer/End button to answer or end calls.
5. ADJUST SOUND AND VOLUMEUse the volume buttons to adjust the volume up or down.
6. PLAY OR PAUSE MUSICTap the Play/Pause button to play / pause music.
7. CHANGE BETWEEN MUSIC TRACKSUse the Volume buttons to change tracks by pressing for 1 sec. on the Volume up button to skip forward and press for 1 sec. on the Volume down button to skip back.
8. USING THE FM RECEIVERTo turn on the FM radio make sure your Jabra SPORT is turned on and press the FM button on the headset.
To change FM Station when FM is turned on press either the Volume up (+) or the Volume down (-) button for 1 sec. to start seeking for the next available radio station.
9. ALWAYS KNOW YOUR STATUSSolid icons:
When the Bluetooth icon is solid, the headset is connected to your phone. (If the battery indication is lit but there is no Bluetooth indication, the headset is on but not connected to your phone).
Jabra SPORT has voice guidance. When you do not have an active call, you can tap the answer/end button to hear "connected" statement. If your headset is not connected to any phone it will remain quiet.
Flashing Bluetooth icon:
The Jabra SPORT is in pairing mode.
In this state the headset can be paired (setup) to a new phone. Go to "pairing" in the menu for more information.
10. WEARING STYLESPlace each ear piece so the speaker is in front of the ear canal and the ear hook wraps snugly around the back of the ear. The wire should run behind the neck for optimum comfort and freedom of movement.
If the fit is too loose please try out the different ear gels provided to find the fit that suits you the best.
For optimal conditions it is recommended that you wear the mobile device connected to Jabra SPORT as follows.
For use indoor: Place mobile device anywhere up to a 30 foot radius of headset.
For use outdoor: Bluetooth as a technology has limitations when used outdoors. For optimal reception, place mobile device above waist and on right side of body - recommended placement is on your right arm*.
*Note - armband not included in product packaging
Why Buy from us? :)
Last Updated @ 10/17/2012 11:38:57 PM
|Buy with confidence, we have 8204 Good Ratings from buyers!|
|Click here to view All Ratings|