B-10-2, GIZA MALL, JLN PJU5/14, KOTA DAMANSARA,
47810 PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Mirrorless Digital Camera
Free 8GB + Bag
Warranty: 1 Year
Content: Panasonic GX8 Body, LUMIX G VARIO 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens, Li-Ion Battery, Charger, USB Cable, Lens Cap, CD-ROM
Unprecedented Picture Quality
Packing a 20.3-megapixel Sensor, Dual I.S. and 4K Video/Photo recording capability, this camera will capture your subjects in the best way possible. Its sophisticated design will satisfy even the most experienced photographers.
1. New sensor. For years we've been stuck at 16 megapixels for Micro Four Thirds (MFT) sensors; the GX8 introduces a new 20.3-megapixel version, which makes the GX8 the highest-resolution Micro Four Thirds camera for the moment. It also incorporates a new version of Panasonic's Venus Engine image processor and incorporates color, noise and sharpness processing technologies that date back to the LX100 .
2. Weather resistance. A big hole in the GX7's feature set, the GX8 is now dust- and splashproof, like Olympus' OM-D line.
3. Updated displays. The electronic viewfinder still tilts -- a great feature -- but now it's higher magnification with a bigger eyecup. And the previously tilt-only back LCD is now fully articulated.
4. Enhanced image stabilization. It's always been really frustrating that the two MFT-mount camera manufacturers had different stabilization schemes -- Olympus went sensor-shift and Panasonic went optical -- which meant that even though they could use each other's lenses, you had no stabilization for Olympus lenses on Panasonic's cameras. The GX7 was the first Panasonic to cave into offering sensor shift, and the GX8 is now the first of its cameras to be able to combine the two types of stabilization. Panasonic claims the so-called Dual I.S. will deliver better stabilization as well as better performance with short focal lengths. It does require lens support, however, and it will require a firmware update for all lenses. (Three of them won't support it at all: the 14-42mm f3.5-6.5, the 45-200mm f4-5.6 and the 100-300mm f4-5.6.)
5. 4K video and burst modes. The camera incorporates the 4K video capabilities and the Panasonic-specific 4K burst-shooting modes that it introduced with the G7. In addition to 4K Photo Mode, which lets you to pull decent 8MP stills from videos as an alternative to continuous shooting, it has a 4K-resolution mode to allow you to shoot bursts without stopping video recording, a 4K preburst (which captures a few shots before and after the shutter press) and a regular 4K burst mode.
6. Performance improvements. While it's not up to the GH4's level, it incorporates the same fast Depth-from-Defocus autofocus system with rated continuous-shooting performance similar to dSLRs in its price class, like the Canon EOS 70D and the Nikon D7200 . It's interesting to note that the GX8 has a more powerful battery than the GX7 but only ekes out about 10 more shots in its rated life.
7. New features. Also picked up from sibling cameras, the GX8 now offers in-camera raw-to-JPEG conversion; a post-shot content-aware erase for removing unwanted elements in photos; a monochrome filter; the ability to use effects filters in manual and semi-manual exposure modes; and a wide-angle panorama that shoots narrower but wider-angle shots than the traditional panorama.
8. Redesigned. To date, the GX7's body was the most stylish interchangeable-lens model from Panasonic, especially of the models with electronic viewfinders. Now Panasonic has streamlined the GX8 with some enthusiast-favorite design touches, like a physical exposure-compensation dial, a bigger grip and a more naturally located shutter button, all while retaining a snazzy look. On the downside, Panasonic dropped the pop-up flash and now only offers an extra-cost optional model. It's also bigger and heavier than the GX7 and the E-M5 II.
Buy with confidencewe have 3381 Good Ratings from buyers !
IMPORTANT!! AFTER you had made the payment, please email us your payment slip together with the following details to speed up delivery:
1. Order ID / Item number:
2. Date of Payment:
3. Total Amount Paid:
4. Method of payment (ATM Deposit/Transfer/Counter/InterBank Transfer / Credit card... etc):
5. Items purchased:
6. Name and delivery address:
*Tips for fast and easy payment recognition: You may add few cents in your payment, Example: Instead of RM550, pay RM550.02, RM550.34 this way we can easily know this is your payment.
3. Credit Card Payment :
Card payment subject to credit card surcharge.
Easy Payment / Installment available at our retail shop.
100% SAFE WITH NEWSPEED STORE
WE HAVE OVER 6000+ HAPPY CUSTOMER ONLINE
Poslaju / Courier Delivery:
- We had sent thousands of parcel all over the world, and we provide good packing as you may read our customer feedback.
- For defective on arrival (D.O.A) items, we provide 1 to 1 exchange, but subject to official report from Poslaju / Courier.
- Your items will be ship out around 1-3 working days for ready stock items, 5-10 days for Pre-order items.
- Shipping charges are clearly stated in item page.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
If you do not agree our terms and conditions, please do not bid. No cancellation of bid is allowed.
Please contact us to resolve any question before bidding. You should understand that your bid is a contract, if you win the bid for this item, you have to proceed to purchase this item. Non-Paying Bidder / Joy bidder will be reported to lelong and will be blacklisted.
-Winner will received email from lelong after auction closed, payment info is included in the email. Please made payment within 2 days.
-If winner did not pay within 3 days we reserve the right to cancel the deal and resell the item without prior notice.
-As we are selling all over the world, if an item was out of stock, we may replace with a similar or same value item to buyer or refund.
-Non-Paying Bidder will be blacklisted, to remove from blacklist RM20 admin fees apply.
- Buyer pay postage for returning faulty item. Item returned and found not to be defective will be returned at buyers expenses.
-Item sold are not refundable and not exchangeable for Auction Item.
-Shipping charges are not refundable.
-We do not cover lost or damage during shipment. It will fall under Poslaju / Courier compensation.
-Warranty start from the date of delivery.
-Most accessories do not cover under warranty.
-Feature and Specifications are for reference only.
-Lens and High end model are back to back order basis, item delivery may take 5-10 working days.
-Specifications are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for any change of specifications and design by the manufacturer.
-Water immerse / leakage was not cover under warranty even for waterproof item.
-All pictures/colors are for illustration only, unless otherwise specified.
We offer professional, affordable solution of photograpghy equipment in the market through both online and retail channel which youll hardly find in the market!
We ensure that all our customers will get the best service from us.
We wont serve customers with attitude of "because-this-is-my-job" Well make sure customers will feel comfortable throughout their shopping. If they require our assistance during their shopping, well provide them the best support they can find online.
7 Days Return Policy
The returned goods / products should be in the original condition. If the goods / products has been used or found to be damaged by the user, there will not be any exchange / refund. All decision on all question relating to complaints as to defects either of workmanship or material shall be final and conclusive and the purchaser shall agree to abide by such decision. We will also not be responsible if your shipment is lost during the return transit.
All warranty is limited to repair of defects in material and / or workmanship only. In no event shall be liable for other expenses of inconvenience, or for consequential damages occasioned by the product or by breach of an expressed or implied warranty with respect thereto.
All transportation charges and insurance to and fro incurred are at the expense of the owner.
All decision on all question relating to complaints as to defects either of workmanship or material shall be final and conclusive and the purchaser shall agree to abide by such decision.
If you have any doubts / suggestions / comments about us, our products or our site, do not hestitate to contact us! We can be contacted email@example.com
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this productAsk Seller
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.