MADE IN USA
Health Benefits of Bitter Gourd
- Due to its hypoglycemic action, bitter gourd makes an excellent remedy for diabetes. The insulin-like peptides, alkaloids, and charantin combine to lower blood and urine sugar levels without increasing blood insulin levels
- The blood purifying properties of bitter gourd deem it to be an ideal treatment for blood disorders like blood boils and itching due to blood poisoning caused by bacterial toxic substances in the blood.
- Cellulose is a good source of fiber which helps in preventing constipation. Bitter gourd contains cellulose that acts as a great digestive agent and helps in stimulating the secretion of gastric juices. This, in turn, helps people suffering from dyspepsia.
- Bitter gourd encourages the liver to secrete more bile juices which are necessary for the metabolism of fats. Hence, if you are yearning for a perfect, slim figure, include loads of bitter gourd in your diet.
- Researches indicate that bitter gourd juice strengthens the immune system and increases the body’s power to fight against infections. Besides, it also improves the immunity of cell functioning in people suffering from cancer.
- Regular consumption of bitter gourd is known to stimulate the energy and stamina levels in the body, especially in people suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Bitter gourd is a known remedy for curing various skin diseases and skin infections, such as eczema. Not only it avoids the skin from developing blemishes, it also improves the glow and texture of the skin, ensuring that you do not develop any acne. It has also been acknowledged for successfully healing skin eruptions, chapped skin, burns, and hemorrhoids.
- Consuming bitter gourd on a regular basis aids in improving the condition of psoriasis and other infections of fungus, such as athlete’s foot and ringworm.
- Bitter gourd acts as an antidote for alcohol intoxication and promotes purification, restoration, and nourishment of the liver.
- With high levels of beta-carotene and other beneficial compounds, bitter gourd is regarded as best for alleviating eye disorders and strengthening eyesight. Further, it is recommended by herbalists for normalizing restless sleeping patterns.
- By cleansing the blood and body from harmful toxins, bitter gourd helps in getting rid of jaundice, due to its highly beneficial properties.
- By stimulating the secretion of gastric juices properly, bitter gourd helps in enhancing the digestion process. To add on, it is used for treating intestinal worms, constipation, and diarrhea.
- Bitter gourd is considered beneficial for the overall health of women. Not only it helps in treating menstrual disorders and female genital tract related problems, it assists in secreting milk during the lactation phase after pregnancy.
Serving Size: 2 Quick Release Capsules
Servings Per Container: 50
| Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) (fruit)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin Capsule, Rice Powder, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Directions: For adults, take two (2) quick release capsules once daily, preferably with a meal.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your doctor. If seal under cap is damaged or missing, do not use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
* Daily Value (DV) not established.
Last Updated @ 10/16/2016 2:47:17 AM