· Reduces bad cholesterol and lowers triglycerides. In one study in laboratory animals, puer tea was the only kind of tea which could actually raise the level of good cholesterol (HDL) and lower the level of bad cholesterol (LDL.) The "mother of California cuisine", Alice Waters, has stated in a Financial Times interview that puer tea has lowered her cholesterol 100 points. "It was extreme. You have to try some."
· The microbial aging of puer tea can result in the production of lovastatin, a natural statin. Statins are used medicinally to lower levels of bad cholesterol such as LDL. One study found that the longer the tea was aged, the more statin was produced.
· May reduce blood sugar levels significantly and help prevent diabetes.
· Reduces arteriosclerosis, reduces plaque in the heart, helps to prevent strokes.
· Improves circulation.
· Is a source of antioxidants which helps fight cancer and promote cell health.
· Aids in weight loss.
· Helps prevent bad breath.
· Soothes and helps prevent stress.
普洱茶 （散装） 1kg