Feature available to Store Members
Gigabit 16-Port Ethernet Switch offers a simple solution for instantly expanding your network. It is specially designed for Ethernet (10M), Fast Ethernet (100M) and Gigabit Ethernet (1000M) with seamless link. Each port supports up to 2000Mbps throughput in full duplex mode.
It is the perfect choice to improve the performance of Offices and Workgroups networks. It offers simple Plug-n-Play installation with no configuration needed and works with virtually any operating system.
Auto-Negotiation Switch Ports
These 16-port switches can blast 2000Mbps per port while their affordable prices enable you to put them everywhere. Use it to take Gigabit Ethernet directly to the desktop!
Gigabit for Instant Access Network
With 1000Mbps speeds meet the performance needs for even the most bandwidth-hungry applications. Perfect for graphics, multimedia and other applications that have to move large files across the network quickly.
Desktop and Rack-Mount Design
Metal casing with robust design, desktop and rackmount design which provide efficiency work space.
• Complies with IEEE802.3 (Ethernet), IEEE802.3u (Fast Ethernet), IEEE802.3ab (Gigabit Ethernet)
• Port: 16 x 10/100/1000M Auto-Negotiation RJ-45 ports supporting Auto MDI/MDIX
• 10Base-T: Cat.3 or above UTP
• 100Base-TX: Cat.5 UTP
• 1000Base-T: Cat.5 UTP
Filter and Transmission Rate
• 10Mbps @ 14880pps
• 100Mbps @ 148800pps
• 1000Mbps @ 1488000pps
Hardware Interface and Environment
• LED Indicator: Power, Link/Act, 1000M(SPD)
• Power Input: 100-250VAC, 50 ~ 60Hz
• Temperature: 0 ~ 40°C (Operation), -40 ~ 70°C (Store)
• Humidity: 10% ~ 90% (Operation), 5% ~ 90% (Store)
• Dimension: 440(W) x 177(D) x 44(H) mm
• PROLiNK® PSW162G 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
• User Manual
• 1 Year OR 12 Months
* Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac, Linux
Last Updated @ 12/29/2013 1:47:19 PM