- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege brings a new level of tension to the hardcore tactical shooter franchise. Inspired by the reality of counter terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow 6 Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience.
- For the first time in a Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six game, players will engage in sieges, a new style of assault where enemies have the means to transform their environments into modern strongholds while RainbowSix teams lead the assault to breach the enemy’s position. Rainbow SixSiege gives players unprecedented control over their ability to fortify their position -- by reinforcing walls and floors, using barbed wire,deployable shields and mines, and more -- or breach the enemies’ using observation drones, sheet charges, rappelling, and more. The fast pace,lethality and uniqueness of each siege sets a new bar for intense firefights, strategic gameplay and competitive gaming.
- TomClancy’s Rainbow Six Siege also features a technological breakthrough that redefines the way players interact with a game environment.Leveraging Ubisoft Montreal’s proprietary Realblast engine, Rainbow SixSiege incorporates procedural destruction that is realistic and unscripted, meaning the environment reacts authentically, distinctively and dynamically, based on variables like the caliber of bullets or the amount of explosives used. This advance allows players to leverage destruction in meaningful ways. Walls can be shattered, opening newlines of fire. Ceilings and floors can be breached to create new access points. This ability to modify the level design in real time enables players to create new gameplay opportunities directly within the game level.
- Platform: PlayStation 4
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Expected Release Date: 3 December 2015
- 1 x Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege PS4 Game
Last Updated @ 12/3/2015 2:31:39 PM