FEW Radiator Cap is a high-pressure type that increases the pressure inside the radiator, thus
raising the coolant boiling point and increasing cooling efficiency.
Product model : R124
Made in Japan
Suitable for most Proton/Honda/Toyota Car Models.
- For more info, Please contact us to avoid order wrongly -
Why to Replace a Radiator Cap
While a simple component of your cooling system, your radiator cap plays a crucial role in maintaining your vehicle’s
cooling efficiency. Radiator caps are cheap, easy to find and take only a few seconds to replace, but ignoring a faulty
one can cause overheating problems and potential engine damage, especially during the hot summer months.
A radiator cap generally contains a spring loaded plunger, and this plunger serves two purposes in your cooling system.
First, should internal pressures exceed the spring pressure of the plunger, coolant will be diverted to an overflow reservoir.
This is important because if this simple feature did not exist, pressure would simply continue to build, causing sudden leaks
or even explosions as the building pressure desperately tries to find a way to relieve itself. Second, this spring pressure
helps to maintain a specific pressure inside your cooling system. As atmospheric pressure rises, the boiling point of a fluid
also rises. Boiling fluid isn’t very good at transferring heat, so by increasing the pressure inside the system, you increase the
amount of heat the cooling system can remove before it begins to boil.
Replacing the cap on your radiator is an easy thing to do and may only require a few seconds of your time. It is extremely
important to always make sure to allow the engine to cool down before removing the radiator cap, as removing the cap from
a hot system can cause sudden coolant spray and severe burns. Pay close attention to the pressure rating on your cap, and
select one with the same pressure rating. Once you have a replacement and your engine is cool, simply unscrew the old cap,
and install the new by screwing it on.
A faulty radiator cap can have a huge impact on the cooling performance of your vehicle. If your coolant is boiling at even normal
temperatures, or you seem to be having problems with your coolant moving back and forth between the cooling system and your
overflow tank, consider taking a look at your radiator cap. Replacements are cheap and easy to obtain and can sometimes be the
simplest solution to radiator overheating problems. While a cap may be easy to replace however, it is not a substitute for proper
radiator maintenance. Proper coolant changes and cleaning are key components to a healthy cooling system.
Last Updated @ 5/12/2016 3:15:38 PM
Buy with confidence
|re****||182471920||12/8/2016 8:29:00 AM||Item received in good packaging, thank u for good service.|
|ss****||181125780||12/2/2016 2:42:00 PM||Item exactly like shown in the photo, and received in good condition, good seller.|
|we****||175097564||11/25/2016 11:51:00 AM||Fast delivery|
|ro****||178361461||11/22/2016 6:16:00 PM||Fast delivery|
|ti****||178361456||11/18/2016 2:51:00 AM||excellent service... Very fast shipping A+++|
|ti****||178361453||11/18/2016 2:51:00 AM||excellent service... Very fast shipping A+++|
|ni****||181125776||11/11/2016 2:12:00 PM||-|
|ha****||182471921||11/9/2016 8:35:00 AM||-|
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
Recently Viewed Items
Internet Transfer, Cash Deposit, ATM Fund Transfer Cash Carry.
Payment by cheque should be crossed and made payable to NATURE FINE MARKETING SDN BHD
1. Your orders are usually shipped within 1-2 working days after payment is received. Your shipment will arrive to you safe and sound as we are using the reputable Skynet, Poslaju, Normal Air Parcel, City-Link or Kangaroo.
2. Please check that your address is correctly stated in the official receipt which we will email to you once payment is received.
3. You may track your shipment via the tracking number which will be provided to you as soon as your item is post.
4. Please ensure that there is someone to collect your parcel at your given address during working hours.
5. You will be notified by the courier service should the delivery be unsuccessful and you may have to retrieve it from their branches.
Click the logo below for the link :
1. Goods Sold are not Refundable nor Returnable.
2. Prices are subjected to Changes Without Prior Notice.
Product Returns / Warranty Claims
- All items warranty (varies depending on product brands)
- Our warranty covers from the start date of purchase and any purchased items / products can only be returned for warranty purpose. Kindly please check the products compatibility / requirement before purchasing. Goods sold are non-refundable or exchangeable.
- To initiate a return or replacement for a defective product, kindly please contact us so that we can issue you a directive order on sending back the items for warranty claims / replacement. Please do note that back forth return shipping fees is fully borne by the customer. We will notify you via Phone calls once your warranty claims is done and advice you on the return shipping fee.
Our warranty term applies provided the product is handled properly for its intended use, in accordance with its operating instructions and upon presentation of the original invoice or cash receipt.
The warranty may not apply or void if:
- All warranty will be immediately invalidated if unauthorized repairs are made or attempted by unauthorized personnel or the documents have been altered in any way or made illegible or the model or production number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- This warranty does not cover accident, misuse, incorrect line voltage, improper installation, transport damage, altered serial number, connection to non compatible hardware and the like.
- This warranty does not cover customer self physical damage.
- We shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damage (including without limitation any loss of profits) arising from use of the product purchased or any breach of this warranty.
- Defects caused by abuse or misuse of the product.
- If customer is unable to provide the Proof of Purchase.