Product Description for Rechargeable + Alkaline Battery Charger
This battery charger is engineered to reactivate and charge disposable batteries such as Alkaline and recharge NiCd, NiMH, and Lithium rechargeable batteries. It also comes with a battery tester that has an easy-to-read LCD screen and adjustable sliding arm for varying battery sizes.
Battery Charger : Disposable Alkaline batteries always contain 20% more power when they appear to run dry. The remaining 20% can't be accessed unless you reactivate your batteries using this special battery charger. This battery charger lets you reactivate your dead batteries instead of buying new ones. It will also provide you with up to three re-charges on regular disposable batteries after they have been reactivated, giving you more value for your money!
This rechargeable + alkaline battery charger comes with 4 LED indicators, one for each AA or AAA battery inserted. The LED indicators will flash Red and Green to indicate that the batteries are charging, and finally stay on Green when the job is done.
Battery Tester : You may be wondering, how will you know when your battery is dead? Or perhaps you have some old batteries lying around and you have no idea how much power is left. Well, this battery charger comes with a battery tester that's got a convenient chart located at the back of the battery tester to help you determine if your batteries are in good condition, or need a recharge.
At a Glance...
- Charge non-rechargeable batteries
- Suitable for 1.5V (AA, AAA) types
- LED indicators
- Ergonomic Design
- Easy to use
- Clear LCD display for easy-to-read power levels
- Suitable for 1.5V (AA, AAA, C or D type), 9V (PP3 type) and 1.5V button cells
- No power source needed
- Chart on the back of battery tester
- Built-in on-load resistor for accurate results
Rechargeable + Alkaline Battery Charger
- Primary Function: Charges disposable Alkaline batteries and Lithium, NiCd and NiMH
- Batteries Supported for Recharging: AA, AAA
- Input Voltage: AC100v-240v, 50/60Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 6W
- Maximum Input Current Protection: 500mA
- Applicable Battery Capacity: up to 3500 mAh
- Charges Rechargeable Batteries: Yes
Battery Charger Dimensions: L:105 x W:70 x D:70 (mm)
Battery Tester Dimensions: L:112 x W:61 x D:27 (mm)
Charges both AA and AAA batteries
Alkaline battery charger
Checks battery power levels
Adjustable sliding arm for different sized batteries
Rechargeable + Alkaline Battery Charger
Power Lead (100 – 240v)
User Manual – English
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
After reactivating the last 20% of a non-rechargeable battery, can I then recharge it to 100% capacity, or is the maximum recharge percentage, 20% capacity?
The maximum you can recharge a non-rechargeable battery after reactivating it for the first time is 20%. Please note, you can only recharge your non-rechargeable batteries for up to 3 cycles.
Can I take this battery tester with me wherever I go?
Definitely, the small hand held size and light weight makes it a perfect tool to keep in your bag and take it with you wherever you go.
How easy is this to use?
It's as simple as 123. The battery tester has text on the unit to indicate which battery goes where.
This will be the best investment you make for your battery needs!
Poslaju , Pos Ekspress or Curiour (Refer to the options)
Some items may only be sent by Poslaju
Items with the de and #115;cr and #105;ptions of and #39;Free Postage and #39; or Seller Pays for shipping means that it will be sent via Curiour service. You may request a tracking number to see where the item is.
Delivery duration is around 2-5 Working days.
Terms & Condition
Items sold are non-returnable(unless stated otherwise or for warranty purposes for warranty covered items).
Damaged item not covered.
All items covered by our 1 year warranty is subject to the following:
1) Defective not due to normal wear and tear of regular usage (manufacturing defect only).
2) In good condition - not damaged.
3) Sent back to us before 1 Year from the date of purchase (give us at least 2 weeks before the end of that period).
4) For shipment of warranty claim items, the buyer will be required to bear the cost of the postage. Only the cost of shipment for repairs is charged - we will bear the remaining cost in sending it back to the buyer. Please allow about 1-2 months for repairs/replacements to be made.
For items stated Warranty 1 Year, the coverange includes warranty against manufacturing defect - not from usage or damage due to negligence.
Please do not Joybid or Joybuy (buying or bidding without intention to make payment). It is not ethical and causes us a lot of problems. Please make sure you are certain to make payment before buying or bidding.
Do not simply make a and #39;Report Violation and #39; when you feel like it for any of the items listed. We take seriously doing business and have invested a lot of time, money and effort in this venture. If, for whatever reason you do not like what you read, please leave the store.
You actions maybe interpreted as a hostile act if these actions are taken and you will be marked/blacklisted from future dealings.
How would you feel if someone were to take away your livelihood?
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.