Feature available to Store Members
Eagletac Official Website: CLICK HERE
Model: Eagletac P100C2 CREE XP-E Q5 LED
LED Colour: Cool White
Battery Type: 2 x CR123A / 1 x 17670
- Renowned CREE XP-E Q5 LED capable of over 50,000 hours of output
- Output & Runtime: High Mode: 220 lumens for up to 2 hours, Low Mode: 55 lumens for up to 14 hours
- Change mode by tightening or loosening the head
- Syntax I Lens - maximum light transmission and superior shock-proof
- ET20 Reflector - optical reflector coated in smooth mirror finish for maximum thrwo performance
- C850 LED Driver - constantly manages LED current consumption to provide flat light (flicker free) output
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Superior Ergonomics - features pocket-friendly knurling for superior grip and handling
- Mil-Spec Type-III Hard-Anodized finish resists scratches
- Aircraft grade aluminium
- Waterproof IPX-8 standard up to two feet depth
- Flat base allows light to tail-stand like a candle
- Dimension: 125mm (length), 21mm (body diameter), 25mm (head diameter)
- Weight: 67grams(without battery)
- Battery: Using one 17670 or two 3V lithium CR123 battery (also compatible with two Li-ion rechargeables) *Batteries NOT Included*
- Accessories Includes: Heavy Duty Nylon Holster, Paracord Lanyard, Spare O-rings, Lanyard Ring, User Manual
Our Eagletac flashlight bear serial number & with warranty card (with our company chop) only those that are purchased from us will be entitled for warranty.
Duration: Limited Lifetime Warranty from date of purchase against manufacturing defect (Excluding drop or water damage), Eagletac warrants flashlights to be free from defective workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the original owner. Eagletac will repair or replace your flashlight if it is determined by Eagletac to be defective. Normal wear and tear — including batteries draining, and switches wearing out — is not covered, nor is damage resulting from abuse, neglect, battery leakage or altering this product from its original state.
Buyer to pay for both way postage, however return to and pick-up at our shop there will be no shipping fee charges.