High Definition has finally come at an affordable price!
You can now achieve High Definition resolution over Analog Cable with Super Guard HD CCTV Camera.
What is AHD?
AHD (Analog High Definition) is a new over-coaxial-cable analog HD video transmission standard for megapixel high definition applications,
featuring non-latent long-distance transmission at a lower cost.
The AHD solution incorporates both cameras and DVRs.
In addition, the technology features the extremely low signal distortion along long-distance transmissions.
Day/Night Model:Auto(ICR) / Color / B/W
Electronic Shutter:AUTO/ 1/50（1/60）-1/100,000sec
IR control input voltage:DC 3V-8V
Working voltage:DC12V/63mA ±5mA
Temperature:-20℃ - 50℃
* Focal Length: built-in 3.6mm lens, wide angle view
* Lens Type: Fixed Lens
* Max. IR LEDs Length: 25M
* Day/Night: Auto(ICR) / Color / B/W
* Noise Reduction: 2D
Last Updated @ 3/16/2016 2:53:31 PM
For more information, please contact us:
EE Automation & Technology Sdn Bhd(685431-W)
Tel: 03 - 8062 5891 / 03 - 8052 1200
Sales: 012 - 405 8791 / 016 - 335 2022
Technical: 012 - 406 8891
No.51-2, Jalan Puteri 2/1, Bandar Puteri Puchong, 47100 Puchong, Selangor.
( Opposite Giant & Citibank )
Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch our video:
Click below for FREE security tips:
Welcome to our showroom.
Our staffs are always very friendly and would be more than happy to offer knowledgeable, reliable and independent advice.
We have more than 17 years'' experience.
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
Recently Viewed Items
By Courier Service:
- Please examine your order upon delivery to ensure that there are no visible signs of damaged, missing or incorrect pieces.
- Proof of purchase shall be required to be eligible for the warranty.
- We will have no liability for any product returned if we determine that: A. is attributable to misuse, improper installation, alteration (including removing or obliterating labels and opening or removing external covers), accident, self-repair or mishandling. B. is damaged by natural disasters (floods, fires, lightning strikes), power surge and video surge.